Taylor Hawkins with Coheed & Cambria

I'm just listening to Coheed & Cambria's No World For Tomorrow album and I'm blown away! Just musically it's amazing! However, listening to No World For Tomorrow I think I hear some double bass during the chorus's. What do you guys think? I don't recall Taylor ever using it anyways. Also, if you guys have any clips of Taylor with Coheed live (apparently he did some gigs with them) please share them :)
The drumming is amazing on the album(s) :D

Further to LeftoverPenguin, Chris was not able to get out of his previous record contract in time to record the album. I saw C&C on the recent Soundwave tour in Australia and was friggen blown away by them. I've been waiting for years to see them and while I know how good they were I was still dumb struck.

Further to LeftoverPenguin, Chris was not able to get out of his previous record contract in time to record the album. I saw C&C on the recent Soundwave tour in Australia and was friggen blown away by them. I've been waiting for years to see them and while I know how good they were I was still dumb struck.

They're one of my favourite bands at the moment and two of my favourite drummers have played with them and the music the band write is WOW!!!

I knew that had been an issue, but I mistakenly thought it had been resolved. My bad.

Too bad. Chris seems like a nice guy the two times I briefly ran into him.

Back