Do you color coordinate your clothes to your kit at concerts?

topgun2021

Gold Member
I have a jazz concert today where I am playing my Cherry Maple Gretsch. I am wearing a black suit and a maroon shirt with a maroon tie.

The auditorium is also painted red on the walls. So I will match a lot of things.

No one will be able to see you at all. Good plan!

tumblr_lv8c1gQbCi1qk9hluo1_500.jpg

Matchy-matchy is good.

Sounds divine, by the way.

I think you should follow Keith Moon’s lead:

Attachments

• BqW1NiIh6fft8nvced2ERHfLo1_400.jpg
    BqW1NiIh6fft8nvced2ERHfLo1_400.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 717
No. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda dude. If it matches, it's not on purpose.

I have a killer white marine pearl sweater that I like to wear to gigs.

I'm lucky if my clothes match each other...but my lady checks me before I leave for gigs, and I usually don't walk out the door unless I am compliant with her wishes, lol. My kit is Aspen White, though, so I guess it matches anything!

Have not ggiged yet in this installment of my life but with a black set I plan to wear black shirts unless there is a compelling reason to do otherwise, like playing under the sun.

Must...not...crack.....jokes.....Saint Watso please help...

I like Larry's white marine pearl sweater idea, pretty funny.

I never considered this. I would need a blue to black fade outfit with chrome buttons and a bronze hat. My shoes would be in the shape of DW 5000 footpedals.

When playing a concert,I always get dressed in a room in the dark with no lights on and with no mirrors so it's always a surprise result.

I'm completely the opposite of the everything must match club when it comes to my drum sets.

Steve B

Must...not...crack.....jokes.....Saint Watso please help...

I like Larry's white marine pearl sweater idea, pretty funny.

I never considered this. I would need a blue to black fade outfit with chrome buttons and a bronze hat. My shoes would be in the shape of DW 5000 footpedals.

Watso is the patron saint of ridiculousness, you're praying to the wrong saint for help, bud.

No. I don't have any blue glass glitter clothes. I just try to look professional, and not liked I walked into the bar after digging ditches all day.

Watso is the patron saint of ridiculousness, you're praying to the wrong saint for help, bud.

Just so you don't get it wrong in the future, and for all the newer members who want to be included in the clique, for your information, the word ridiculous, when used here, is spelled rediculous. This can be directly traced back to the milk and seatbelt thread from Tommycanuhearme. Watso, you should have known this, where is your brain? I'm kinda disappointed. Let's try and get that right in the future, OK?

Anyone reading this is in the inner circle now. :)

No, because Uncle Larry says I have to wear my leopard print top and I haven't gone for the leopard print kit yet...that will be my NEXT one :) Although the leather pants probably go with anything. (BTW, I no longer use the green kit, I have a new cranberry red Stage Custom. Red goes nicely with leopard print, too!)

Attachments

• IMG_0416C24web.jpg
    IMG_0416C24web.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 419
I, obviously, have a Zickos kit (see avatar) and, if I did, I would be arrested for indecent exposure.

Back