MY ONLINE DRUM SHOP - Cakco Drums - Check Out The Website!

Deedee

Hey guys,

My website for my new drum shop business is finally complete, and I am VERY happy with the results.
The website is www.cakcodrums.ca and is fully operational, although it is VERY NEW.
I am still adding new features and content, but my current inventory is up with nice pictures, and updated almost daily.

I'll ship anywhere in North America, but the prices on my website are in CDN which means good exchange rates for all you US folks. As another bonus, theres no taxes.

Let me know what you guys think. Any opinion/contructive critisism is very welcome, I love learning more and more from discussing with the cool people on drummerworld.

Cheers,

Hey, I just checked it out a for a bit and it looks great! No broken links. The site is very clean and orderly. I like the way your contact info is displayed and it is easy to contact you. Great pics of every item you have. That is good. And I like the used hardware area, which is a great deal since hardware is so expensive. I own 2 Japanese stencil kits from the late 60's, early 70's from Pearl, so that was very nice to see. I added your site to my list of favorites in my drum folder, just in case I need something I can look there for it. You are very upfront and honest that is is a new business, based out of your home for now until you grow and can afford a storefront.

Great site, keep up the good work!

Interesting. It seems like most of the stuff is used, which will allow for some good deals.
Yep, it's pretty much 99% used at this point, but with the help of a wholesaler, there will be more and more new inventory, as well as a growing used selection.

Hey, I just checked it out a for a bit and it looks great! No broken links. The site is very clean and orderly. I like the way your contact info is displayed and it is easy to contact you. Great pics of every item you have. That is good. And I like the used hardware area, which is a great deal since hardware is so expensive. I own 2 Japanese stencil kits from the late 60's, early 70's from Pearl, so that was very nice to see. I added your site to my list of favorites in my drum folder, just in case I need something I can look there for it. You are very upfront and honest that is is a new business, based out of your home for now until you grow and can afford a storefront.

Thanks man, you pretty much said everything I wanted to hear :)
I'm glad that people are enjoying the site. It's slowly getting more complex and new information and pages are being added as ideas strike.

P.S. deals to DrummerWorld friends, hint hint.

Back