"Alive" (live in the studio)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Another outstanding performance and musicianship from Hiromi, Anthony and Simon playing live in the studio the title track for their next forthcoming Trio Project Album due to be released on 17 June 2014.

This trio never cease to amaze me...

Alive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8HinFaQhk

1959273_10152351069618904_1249192724929351431_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've only now had time to watch this.

Bloody breathtaking.

With Jabba the Hut on bass, no less!

Mad, thanks for posting that link.

You made a sale for the CD.

I like purchasing CD's, I am hoping that when I do, I contribute to the artists involved.

They performed this at their London gig a couple of months ago. One of those "open mouth" moments :)

I'll regret missing out on that gig for the rest of my life, it was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to see this mind blowing trio :(

I'll regret missing out on that gig for the rest of my life, it was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to see this mind blowing trio :(
We'll go to another one Henri, it's just a question of where/when. Simon's a bit remiss in touring the UK generally :( That said, a little inside info tells me he's pencilled in LDS for 2015.

Did I mention that Gavin Harrison & Todd Sucherman are at this year's LDS? & as if that wasn't enough, Michele's Jazz Tap Project are on the Guru live stage :)

Henri, picture this ... you're asleep and you're behind a kit about to play in a strange bar. You look up and can't quite make out who's on keyboard but you hope to bluff your way through ... then you see Hiromi grinning at you ... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's hard to believe this is a piano trio.

That's a LOT of work. Great music.

Wow, that's absolutely fantastic stuff. I think I'm gonna have to pick up a copy of that cd.

We'll go to another one Henri, it's just a question of where/when. Simon's a bit remiss in touring the UK generally :( That said, a little inside info tells me he's pencilled in LDS for 2015.

Did I mention that Gavin Harrison & Todd Sucherman are at this year's LDS? & as if that wasn't enough, Michele's Jazz Tap Project are on the Guru live stage :)

Yeah, let's hope Hiromi's Trio Project play a UK date again...

... Simon at the LDS would be very, very nice indeed :)

Michele on the Guru live stage?.... I can't wait to see the Jazz Tap Project performing!!!

Henri, picture this ... you're asleep and you're behind a kit about to play in a strange bar. You look up and can't quite make out who's on keyboard but you hope to bluff your way through ... then you see Hiromi grinning at you ... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well... if I'm asleep, anything's possible in dreamland :)

In real life... Hiromi won't be grinning at me :(

The CD and I found each other at the mail box finally. Because I travel a lot I do not get my mail regularly. I am listening to this CD now, and enjoying it a heck of a lot.

Back