Mike "Machine" Mallais here!

Hey man! ...ya forsure... im sorry those peavey parts didnt come through...the reps have changed over... when ya coming to moncton?

Thats no prob will just have to order direct, not sure, can go anytime really, how long you still there for?

I would like to wish everyone here happy holidays and a Drumtastic new year!!!

I hope 2013 brings AMAZING new drum gear from our companies and also maybe someone will catch Vinnie or Virgil this year and blow the roof off this place?! hahah

Peace and Rythym!!!

Mike

Hey mike I'm a big guy mostly use a lot of power for kicks looking to get my greasy hands on some of your speed techniques dude
If you have any tips or even better some quick vids for reference let me know!
I'm a Big fan man, I'm rooting for you to break your own wfd records!

Hey mike I'm a big guy mostly use a lot of power for kicks looking to get my greasy hands on some of your speed techniques dude
If you have any tips or even better some quick vids for reference let me know!
I'm a Big fan man, I'm rooting for you to break your own wfd records!

I will upload some instructional videos very soon...thanks!!!

I will upload some instructional videos very soon...thanks!!!

Hey Mike, you being the wfd and all I always wondered why you haven't put up a double bass tutorial, obviously you know what your doing and many people would be intrigued to hear about your approach from start to finish how you learned to become such a great double bass player. I'd love to hear your take on it, please upload some instructional videos soon, cheers brother !

Back