Namm holiday

Duck Tape

Platinum Member
It's a while away yet but I have never really traveled, and was thinking it would be cool to plan an American trip around Namm 2014.

Just curious to know anything useful for planning this like where to stay, any nearby things that are worth checking out and anything else worth mentioning.

Well, you'd be right across the street from Disneyland. But you need to make sure you can get into the NAMM show. Are you connected with any music companies? It's not open to the general public. But it would be a nice trip if you're up to it.

Aw I didn't know that. :(

I know one person that went to the one just passed, maybe I can ask him for help.

Would you say it's worth the trip?

Aw I didn't know that. :(

I know one person that went to the one just passed, maybe I can ask him for help.

Would you say it's worth the trip?

Perhaps if there were other things you wanted to see in California. Do some research and see if there are things you'd like to see. I can't imagine just coming all the way out here just to go to NAMM for four days. After you've done a round through the exhibits (should take a day) there's not much else different to see. But because of Disneyland, this is a resort destination town, and there's alot of things to do around NAMM.

Back