Drummer quiz: What kind of drummer are you?

Ok, what is it that prevents me from taking the survey? Could it be that I am in New Jersey? Perhaps, my eyes are too close together? Maybe, they are just too far apart?

I got Rock Drummer...spot on!

Jazz drummer??!! Right...

who doesn't bang on their dashboard?

I don't do the dashboard thing. I do use a stick on the inside bottom of my steering wheel though. I got Jazz drummer, which is totally wrong.

See, I do everything on the jazz drummer's side, but I DO tap on my dashboard. Either way, I end up as a rock drummer, which is true.

I do the steering wheel tap and foot tapping on & off either the pedals or the floor (depends on traffic, haha!)...so I chose "No" for the dashboard thing. The last thing I would play on is the dash. The rest of the flowchart had me classified as a jazz drummer...hmm...

I play progressive rock mostly, but that isn't a result...but maybe that's between rock & jazz, who knows?

I seem to be stuck in the endless loop between having been replaced by a drum machine and jamming to the washing machine...

Ha ha. I totally can't help but play along to my blinker-click. I even try to hit my blinker so that it will come in on the 1 of whatever I'm listening to. Once or twice it even seemed to match the song on the radio for a measure or two.

Back