from what i have heard(new foo)

paistemage

I really like the song "rope."

"White limo" is very nice as well. In the last couple years I feel the Foos writing has gotten better.

Does anyone have this album? Wasting Light?

I'm thinking about getting it.

Let's discuss.

I have the album, and am absoulutely impressed, it is one of the best rock albums I have heard in years. It took a hold of me from the first power chord and did not let go

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/04/13/foo-fighters-channel-the-beatles-live-on-letterman/

YOu can listen to the whole album on the link above. HAving Bob Mould do some singing on "Rosemary" was such a treat. I love his voice. Drop the $12. well worth it.

Pro Tools are NOT used on this record............... and damn it sounds great.

I also have it, and I'm a little biased because I have a man crush on Dave Grohl, but I think it's awesome as well.

I have a man crush on Dave Grohl.

Well, that makes two of us.

That man is a GOD. He could make a record with Justin Bieber and it'd still be awesome.

I bought the record from iTunes and I'm waiting to get it on CD.

Cheers.

Go buy that album now. The Foo Fighters are one of the last real mainstream rock bands around. They just know how to write good music period. And they actually know their stuff musically. How many other bands do you see recording albums in their garage on tape? Personally I think it's one of their best albums. BUY IT.

I'm a die-hard fan of Foo Fighters and I have a man-crush on Grohl and Hawkins! After hearing this album, I almost died! Every track is great! Especially White Limo... That song makes you want to smash a Gears4Music kit with a sledge-hammer til it's in tiny pieces!
Everyone seems to dislike Matter Of Time. Personally, I love it!
Seen them at Wembley back in February and it was awesome! Disappointed they never played February Stars... Cause it was February and an amazing track! But yeah... What a gig it was! I wanted to meet them and sat round the back and they drove away in the black tinted Mercedes cars... Oh well! Still an awesome gig :) and meeting Hawkins last year was enough for me! <3

Back