JustDrums?

Cameo

Gold Member
Hi!
Can I somehow contact them? Giving a phone call is not possible, and the refuse to answer any e-mails. How shall I get their attention?
I wonder how much a Sonor Safari with some cymbals will cost shipped to Sweden...
Argh, this is annoying...

Wasted a lot of brain power trying to figure out what you were talking about, additional context would help immensely. I don't know the reasons you can't call or email, that's typically the recommended approach that works for many people. If you're worried about long distance charges look into VoIP, lot's of free trials out there. Assuming you're talking about just drums online that's actually a toll free number listed.
http://www.tollfreenumber.org/866-numbers/
http://www.justdrumsonline.com/t-contact.aspx

Wasted a lot of brain power trying to figure out what you were talking about, additional context would help immensely. I don't know the reasons you can't call or email, that's typically the recommended approach that works for many people. If you're worried about long distance charges look into VoIP, lot's of free trials out there. Assuming you're talking about just drums online that's actually a toll free number listed.
http://www.tollfreenumber.org/866-numbers/
http://www.justdrumsonline.com/t-contact.aspx

Bah! Half my post dissapeared.
I can't call them because I'm from Sweden. I don't want to pay 100 dollar for a call.
But now when you told me that - I'll give them a call!

You can remove this thread!

Don't know about international stuff, but they're support in the U.S. is excellent.
I'm a happy customer.

They never ever got back to me either. I have had this kind of result from many American drumshops. It's as if they don't understand a world exists beyond their shores. Rupps drums wanted $300 to ship a kick pedal!!????? And America desparately needs money!!

Try Memphis drum shop. Those guys are pro's.

I had cash to buy 3 snares from Just drums. And they never got back to me. Way to go to do business. Idiots.

I don't think those are fair cracks when you're trying to reach them from outside the country.
Many companies prefer working inside the country.

I had a perfect ordering experiencing with JustDrums. I ordered kit, it shipped immediately,
it arrived just a few days later, and everything was in perfect shape. Inside the U.S., I would definitely recommend JustDrums.
[no affiliation]

Try Memphis drum shop. Those guys are pro's.
I had cash to buy 3 snares from Just drums. And they never got back to me. Way to go to do business. Idiots.
Memphis Drum Shop doesn't ship Zildjians outside America. But I was thinking about splitting it up. Buying the cymbals from Tony at CymbalsOnly (Tony is the best. I bet you can't find a man as nice, quick and customer friendly as he is) and the kit from somewhere else, depending on the shipping.

I had a perfect ordering experiencing with JustDrums. I ordered kit, it shipped immediately, it arrived just a few days later, and everything was in perfect shape. Inside the U.S., I would definitely recommend JustDrums.
[no affiliation]
Ordering from outside US should be as easy as ordering inside... it's just stupid to not answer.

Was it the Safari-kit you bought? It's the one I'm planning to buying, but since it's taking time I'll have enough money for a more expensive (better!?) kit in the 400 - 500 range! ;)

Yes - I got my Safari kit from them - shipped at record speed.

Rupps drums wanted $300 to ship a kick pedal!!?????

No experience with Rupps, Wy. But I have indeed seen similar quotes to ship to Oz. After laughing so hard I fell out of the couch, I moved on. Keep shopping,....there are diamonds in the rough for sure.

I don't think those are fair cracks when you're trying to reach them from outside the country.

It's entirely fair. They are the ones who solicit international customers by advertising that they will ship internationally. If they can't/won't provide the service, then they should drop the international speil from the website. I've seen many US stores say up front that they won't ship internationally....that's a fair cop, you know straight up where you stand.

It's pretty simple. If you can't do it.....don't advertise that you can.

Back