jordan mancino and his drums.............

elliotdrummer7227

hi!
i recently got a my second kit a premier cabria xpk! and managed to sell me old inner kit!
BUT................nothing stops deciding my next kit in a couple of years ! :)
people may think that i am ungrateful which i am not its just i have a urge to have ideas of really classy drums an also flashy!

i am 11 so no time soon i will be getting my dream DW kit or SJC or TRUTH!
But any way, one of my favourtite drumemrs is jordan mancino from as i lay dying!

and the weird things i had this really cool idea of a candy black to natural fade kit and guess what i searched jordan mancino and i saw a pic of him the exactam same image i was thinking of!
and guess what i looked on the over page and there was him playing an amber fade truth kit that just made me sit looking at the screen with my mouth open! lol

when you see the pics you propaly think its not that good but when i fork out the money in a couple of years i will choose one of these them 2 colours! (unless i have a better idea)

PLEASE PICS OF THE CANDY BLACK TO NATURAL FADE KIT HE PLAYS OR PLAYED!OR ANY OTHER AWESOME KIT HE HAS PLAYED!

heres the pictures!( i don't the pdp one as much but you get the colour idea):
myfavkit.jpg

l_376918813795cef6dcf6f41f7695d4-1.jpg

pdpmykithahehahaaaaa.jpg

I don't think anyone is saying you're spoilt or anything- just make sure you actually practice the drums! Also it's pretty good you like metal at 11 i wish i'd been into playing drums and metal and stuff when i was that age, i'd be ace now!

I don't think anyone is saying you're spoilt or anything- just make sure you actually practice the drums! Also it's pretty good you like metal at 11 i wish i'd been into playing drums and metal and stuff when i was that age, i'd be ace now!

thanks!
yes i do practise!(too much i am dead at the end of the day!lol)
whats your favourtie metal band?

do you like jordan mancino?

elliot

thanks!
yes i do practise!(too much i am dead at the end of the day!lol)
whats your favourtie metal band?

do you like jordan mancino?

elliot

Well the thing is that metal covers a lot of bases and really i have many favourites from a lot of different styles of metal. As for jordan mancino yeah i think AILD is pretty good, my friend actually has the sticks he used at a show, they're metal sticks, similar to 2Bs and he managed to smash both of them!

Back