Off the Throne?

aydee

Platinum Member
Assuming the nicest place to be for everyone here is the drum stool, where do you like being most when you are not playing drums?

What's your next favorite place to be/thing to do?

For me it's the outdoors. Fishing, camping, hiking etc. Up in the mountains or anything even resembling countryside puts me at peace.

Depends. I like being nice&warm in bed in the morning (like everyone), I like sitting at my computer working on something useful (graphical design, modelling parts / assemblies for projects), but also enjoy taking a walk through town every now and then shopping for CD's if I have the money (student income...). I also like being with my girlfriend a lot.

Watching Southend United Play their football, espically night time games, under floodlight.

Singing, getting angry, laughing, crying, feeling sorry for other people, screaming at players or away fans, watching, listerning, etc... all the things that watching football does for you.

Or just sitting in the park, at lunch time just thinking of what could be and enjoying doing what you do. HD1.

Driving around in my car listening to my favourite music, especially a bit of razorlight.
WIRE to WIRE is a really fantastic song. ACE!!

Well, when I'm not at work or playing drums, I am at Karate practice (except for this last week because I threw out my back practicing jump spinning kicks).

Outside with my Sony DSLR in my hand capturing the world on a 4GB memory card.

Sitting in a nice comfortable chair listening to music or watching TV. On the weekends when I am not playing some where I like going out to the movies, amusement parks, or other fun places with my wife.

With my wife doing whatever we like; working on my webcomic; traveling; fooling with the computer or a video game (the latter often with my nieces, who are a blast); eating a fine meal or enjoying a quality glass of wine or a well-crafted beer from a microbrewery.

As I'm fond of saying, get your life started or it'll finish without you!

What's your next favorite place to be/thing to do?

It is a tossup... either wheel to wheel racing in the open wheel car or in bed with amazing/sexy/beautiful woman L.

Pic of me in car (and no, not going to post pic of L).

checkered_flag.jpg

As I'm fond of saying, get your life started or it'll finish without you!

I think that's what's going to happen to me.

I'm basically one of these idiots who does loads of stuff but is not actually any good at any single one of them! That includes drumming. I can do drumming, guitar, bass, recording and producing, accounting drawing, computers, soldering, woodwork, spray finishing, weightlifting, engineering, physics, maths and chemistry. All of these are about the "D" grade standard i would say. IE not really terrible, but not very good either.

What i am really good at, though is imagining the perfect world and dreaming about being really good at something. Sadly, i probably spend a bit too much time doing that instead of actually making an effort to make it a reality.

Also i don't know if behind the throne is my favourite place to be. Sure it is fun, but i really enjoy being with an amazingly amazing girl. Although again, that's more in my imagination.

I think that's what's going to happen to me.

I'm basically one of these idiots who does loads of stuff but is not actually any good at any single one of them! That includes drumming. I can do drumming, guitar, bass, recording and producing, accounting drawing, computers, soldering, woodwork, spray finishing, engineering, physics, maths and chemistry. All of these are about the "D" grade standard i would say. IE not really terrible, but not very good either.

It takes an awesome guy with a ton of self confidence and an ability to take himself lightly without worrying what others think to say this.

Also takes great talent to be average at 235 things.

Back