Show us your Four Piece Kits.

baz

Silver Member
...There is something about a nice clean four piece kit that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

There are so many beautifull kits posted on this site that I go into brain lock trying to come up with appropriate comments when I see them posted.

I will go first.

Most of you have seen these before, but for those of you who have not, specs are 24x16, 16x16, 13x9, 14x6 edge snare. 20" Manhattan ride, 14" dark hats, 17" xtreme, and 16" thin crash.

Now let's see yours.

Barry

Cool ! I love 4 pieces kits...

Philippe

dsc0006copyvp6.jpg

jazz3ev1.jpg

dsc0006hi0.jpg

sonorjq2.jpg

...There is something about a nice clean four piece kit that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

There are so many beautifull kits posted on this site that I go into brain lock trying to come up with appropriate comments when I see them posted.

I will go first.

Most of you have seen these before, but for those of you who have not, specs are 24x16, 16x16, 13x9, 14x6 edge snare. 20" Manhattan ride, 14" dark hats, 17" xtreme, and 16" thin crash.

Now let's see yours.

Barry

I love them all, but I think yours is my fav........

Since I have split my setup in two for making my Bop setup, both my kits are now four pieces.

I haven't took pics of my main kit as four pieces but here two samples pics of my preliminary bop setup.

100_1886.jpg

100_1890.jpg

...niiiiiice. very niiiiice.

Keep them coming.

These are my black oyster dubs. 22x16, 16x14, 13x9, 14x6. 20, 18, 14" el Sabor ride, crash and hats plus an 18" hhxtreme crash.

Keep them coming. I know there are some Ludwigs, Pearls and Unix out there.
Let's see some Tama, Yamaha, and anything else you have as well. We don't discriminate against franken kits either.

Barry

Not as good as good as the ones posted above, but I still lov it.

Pearl Export EX

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

...what do you mean ?

These are every bit as nice as anything else on this thread.

Clean, Classy, and very comfortable looking.

Nice pile of brass you have there too. Specs please.

barry

Like a grainy image of the Loch Ness Monster, these photos captured the rare instance that my stuff was setup as a four-piece.

Drum specs: Mapex M Birch 22 x 18, 12 x 9, 14 x 11; Black Panther Thick Flame Maple snare 14 x 6.

Cymbal specs: Masterwork Jazz Master series: 14 Hats, 16 Crash, 17 Crash, 22 Ride

Attachments

• kit4piecefront.JPG
    kit4piecefront.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 13,929
  • kiet4pieceangle.JPG
    kiet4pieceangle.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 13,818
  • kit4piecedriver.JPG
    kit4piecedriver.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 13,757
This is a cheap maple Groove Percussion kit that i covered in wraps from Precision Drum Co. and added Pearl optimount hardware. The upgrades cost more than the kit.

Attachments

• silver kit (Medium).jpg
    silver kit (Medium).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 13,653
There are all nice kits but four-piece kits seem to have the least variation in setup. With a few exceptions, every one I've seen has one-up, one-down, the rack tom to the left of the bass drum, ride cymbal in the large gap between floor and rack. About the only variation I've seen is people moving the rack tom to the right, so it's close to the floor tom.

I would like to see a double-bass four-piece (one tom), none-up two-down, two-up none-down, and other variations. I've seen a few double-bass five-piece kits and they have a badass look to them.

Like a grainy image of the Loch Ness Monster, these photos captured the rare instance that my stuff was setup as a four-piece.

Drum specs: Mapex M Birch 22 x 18, 12 x 9, 14 x 11; Black Panther Thick Flame Maple snare 14 x 6.

Cymbal specs: Masterwork Jazz Master series: 14 Hats, 16 Crash, 17 Crash, 22 Ride

That looks great. And what an odd but Great choice in cymbals. Very nice.

There are all nice kits but four-piece kits seem to have the least variation in setup. With a few exceptions, every one I've seen has one-up, one-down, the rack tom to the left of the bass drum, ride cymbal in the large gap between floor and rack. About the only variation I've seen is people moving the rack tom to the right, so it's close to the floor tom.

I would like to see a double-bass four-piece (one tom), none-up two-down, two-up none-down, and other variations. I've seen a few double-bass five-piece kits and they have a badass look to them.
I think this thread was for showing the drums and not how unique you can be setting up a four piece.

Back