Replacement Spurs

jajafofo

Just picked up a used Tama Swingstar kit that needs a little TLC to get back to playing condition. It basically just needs a good cleaning, a few nuts and bolts and spurs to get back in order (well, heads too, but the Evans G1's on it now still have some decent life left). The nuts and bolts I'm going to order from Tama, but the spurs are on backorder till June. Anybody know of any decent spurs that'll work with my kit? The Tama catalog says they are 12mm in diameter and 346mm long.

I've looked around a bit online, but can't really find much. I may just have some made if I can.

Just picked up a used Tama Swingstar kit that needs a little TLC to get back to playing condition. It basically just needs a good cleaning, a few nuts and bolts and spurs to get back in order (well, heads too, but the Evans G1's on it now still have some decent life left). The nuts and bolts I'm going to order from Tama, but the spurs are on backorder till June. Anybody know of any decent spurs that'll work with my kit? The Tama catalog says they are 12mm in diameter and 346mm long.

I've looked around a bit online, but can't really find much. I may just have some made if I can.

So you just need the legs and not the whole thing? I would try www.drumfactorydirect.com, or search eBay. I'd re-drill and install new spurs, like those Pearl heavy ones.

Back