I can't remember

I was wondering if you guys can help me-I was at an guitar center in fayatteville,georga a long time ago and I remember playing on the best kit I have every played. It was an electronic kit and all I can remember was it had 80's on its module. I wish I could rembeber the name. Does anyone have an electronic drumset that has 80's on its sound module. Please help me!!!

Re: OMG I CAN'T REMEMBER

What kind of heads/pads did it have? Mesh, something like a coated drumhead, black rubber, white rubber?

I recently sat down on one of those new Yamaha kits with the white rubber pads. Best feel I've found on an electronic kit. Responded well to ghost notes without sounding like false triggers. Only thing that bothered me was while it was very responsive to subtle dynamic variations at low or high levels, it seemed to have a lightswitch jump from low to high. Not linear at all. The set was at GC so I don't know if there is a set up thing that was messed up and affecting this.

was it at guitar center fayateville? All I can remember was it had some sort of black ride and it had a mesh head I think? Oh and black pads they were not mesh. Thats all I know!
But thanks

Have you tried calling the store and asking them?

Remember, we're talking about Guitar Center here. The chances of finding someone who can figure out what was on the floor 2 weeks ago...

They would probably just say come back and show them, so they can try to make a sale.

Back