Can everyone please explain the meanings of your avatar?

I change mine from time to time; my previous was a rare picture of the late, great Lowell George looking quite pleased that he had caught some seaweed.
Presently it is a record cover of one of my favorite Soft Machine albums called "Bundles"
I have attached the older one in case you wanted to check it out.

Attachments

• LG_edited.jpg
    LG_edited.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 182
It's one of my favorite pictures of John H. Bonham in the clockwork orange getup playing with only his hands as only he could do it.

Keep Swattin,
Bonzolead

Just remember to use the new timesheets....ok? Teriffic.

...but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

...but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Oh there it is.......let me go ahead and get that from you.....great.

you probably never thought i had an avatar, but i actually do.....

but it only exists in the 4th dimension, and it's so mind boggling no human could ever fathom its existence.

Mine would be me that a singer in one of my former bands took a pic with his camera phone just messing around with. I liked how he got the cymbal in there at that angle, so I use it from time to time....I may change my avatar every now and then to keep from getting stale.

I love the Office Space quotes guys, keep 'em coming :)

gary coleman around the time of his diff'rent strokes run.
gary coleman nuff said​

My friends all called a rehab center asking if they could admit me for being addicted to music! I really love it and once i found this i just kinda kept it! I've used it for almost everything

Mine is the logo for the small creative services and photo studio that I own and run.

TTNW - stands for This That n Whatever

Back