MY HI HAT STAND

Joe Morris

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Hey everyone just checking in. Been busy so I figured I better see whats up at my favorite drum site. I did get to see Bermuda when he was in Phx not that long ago had a great time hanging with Jon. My good friend for many years and a great drummer. So let the fun begin. A while ago I posted that I bent my hi hat stand on purpose and it turned into some fun and great conversation so here is my example.

Attachments

• hats1.jpg
    hats1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
I see a thread started by Joe Morris.....with the title "My Hi Hat Stand" and I knew.....just knew there'd be a bend in it.

Thanks for not disappointing me mate!! :)

I see a thread started by Joe Morris.....with the title "My Hi Hat Stand" and I knew.....just knew there'd be a bend in it.

Thanks for not disappointing me mate!! :)
Isn't there usually a "twist" to the story too? Joe just might opt for a steam "bent" kit from us. Of course, Joe would need to change his forum avatar ;)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 316
LOL, YOu know this post is for you Pocket!! LOL. Also keep it simple notice the snare drum case in the background on the grand piano. Hmmm, YOu bet there is my guru snare drum in that case. !!! Change my avitar, no problem !! LOL

notice the snare drum case in the background on the grand piano. Hmmm, YOu bet there is my guru snare drum in that case. !!!
Good to hear it Joe, I'd be concerned if you found something better. Not concerned about the quality of the drum you understand, I'd be concerned about you, as you would clearly have lost the plot ;) ;) ;)

I have nothing purposely bent Joe, but plenty of examples of bent stuff due to clumsy crew, falling cabs, etc. I did have a hihat stand that used to stick because the rod was bent. Does that count? :) :) :)

Good to hear it Joe, I'd be concerned if you found something better. Not concerned about the quality of the drum you understand, I'd be concerned about you, as you would clearly have lost the plot ;) ;) ;)

I have nothing purposely bent Joe, but plenty of examples of bent stuff due to clumsy crew, falling cabs, etc. I did have a hihat stand that used to stick because the rod was bent. Does that count? :) :) :)

Actually if you don't bend it properly lol it will stick. Mine dosen't though. There is no doubt about the guru snare you sold me. It is still to this day my favorite snare and I doubt that would ever change. I was raving about it with Bermuda when he was in town not that long ago. Looking forward to the next step, of course you might have to help me change my avitar I don't know how. LOL.

Back