Custom Hendrix Bass Head :)

Here is a suggestion to piggyback on Pavlos suggestion:

Do a similar style image from an iconic portrait of Bonham and go ebay. You'll get an even bigger clamour than for Hendrix.

That is awesome, absolutely fantastic and original.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience is a big influence on me musically and that right there is probably the coolest most unique thing i've seen.

Job well done man, i'm an artist myself and if that's what color you did a great job.

EDIT:I noticed you put a price on doing this for people and i was wondering if you could paint one for me in the near future(gotta wait till after spring break) of Mitch Mitchell or John Bonham and just from like the shoulders up kinda like yours.

mitch-mitchell3.jpg

Mitch Mitchell
or

johnbonham550.jpg

John Bonham.

thanks man

That is awesome, absolutely fantastic and original.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience is a big influence on me musically and that right there is probably the coolest most unique thing i've seen.

Job well done man, i'm an artist myself and if that's what color you did a great job.

EDIT:I noticed you put a price on doing this for people and i was wondering if you could paint one for me in the near future(gotta wait till after spring break) of Mitch Mitchell or John Bonham and just from like the shoulders up kinda like yours.

mitch-mitchell3.jpg

Mitch Mitchell
or

johnbonham550.jpg

John Bonham.

thanks man

lol guys john bonham isn't my first painting. but this is the first time i have ever painted a bass drum but i have an ebay store already where i paint on regular canvas thx for all the replies

lol guys john bonham isn't my first painting. but this is the first time i have ever painted a bass drum but i have an ebay store already where i paint on regular canvas thx for all the replies

Bonham on kick= instant sales. The kick reso is the drummers canvas :)

"Go Bonzo or go home".

Back