MAD and Ben's Non-LDS meet-up at Magenta Headquarters

Hi all, did the doodle thing - let us known when the date is settled! :)
Thanks for organising!
Kate

It could be a FB page under the "community" tag?

MADgeFest is all about the community of this fine forum.

How does one do that? Seems like a good plan.

I do have slight reservations about it going on FB, just in case certain people see it and wonder why they aren't invited, because they are a bit dim and can't work out that it's because I don't like them any more than they like me.

How does one do that? Seems like a good plan.

I do have slight reservations about it going on FB, just in case certain people see it and wonder why they aren't invited, because they are a bit dim and can't work out that it's because I don't like them any more than they like me.

I think you use the "create a page" option on FB, then select the "community" option and go on from there...

Maybe we should wait for the event to happen and reconsider the idea afterwards?

Another update.

Most of us have now filled the Doodle thing, and I'm guessing all five dates are OK with you Madge since you've done the dates poll :)

Sounds like June is not an option!

Alex is the one missing!!!

We're also awaiting for a few invite responses from PMs.

Here's the Doodle dates so far...

Attachments

• Doodle.jpg
    Doodle.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 86
I'm guessing all five dates are OK with you Madge since you've done the dates poll :)

Yayus, it seemed somewhat self-indulgent to tick all of them, given that I chose them!

Alex is the one missing!!!

I'll give him a little prod. Or you can - he might listen to you.

Hi guys I've just added my availability to the poll.

Yay! It's looking like 6/7 August for now. I'll keep it open for a couple more days, but we'll have to come to a decision soon.

Hi guys I've just added my availability to the poll.

Richard

Great, thanks Richard ;)

I'll give him a little prod. Or you can - he might listen to you.

Done! :)

Yay! It's looking like 6/7 August for now. I'll keep it open for a couple more days, but we'll have to come to a decision soon.

Yes, it looks like it so far, and Ben put down the 6/7 August as a "If Need Be" date, so hopefully he can come? Ben?

Mighty Joker has now cast his vote, and it's looking like 27/28 August.

I'll leave the poll open till Monday, shall I? There are one or two more people who are yet to make their contribution.

Back