Bill Cosby drumming video

stasz

Platinum Member
There's a new video up on DW of Bill Cosby on the Dick Cavett show where he talks about when he played the drums as a kid. If you haven't yet seen the video on Youtube or somewhere else yet, you've got to make sure to watch it. The way bill talks about drumming is too good.

http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/billcosbydrumming.html

Thanks to Bernhard for uploading this video to the website.

This video has been circulated through the forum many times. No matter how many times I see I laugh. It's a great video and it was fun to watch it again.

Wheres my 20 bucks and pair of sticks starsz?

Wheres my 20 bucks and pair of sticks starsz?

Nowhere can I escape your reach!!! Maybe I can paint the tips of the sticks blue? lol

That was another drummer sittin with Cosby right? Who was that? Not the host, but the guy laughing his head off. He looks familiar

Oh...my bad.

This message is to short. Please length it to atleast 20 characters.

It's interesting because I showed my mom this video, and she hardly laughed at all. When I first saw it I laughed a lot and stuff. It's weird that I guess non-musicians can't see that much humor in it. They can't relate to it nearly as much as we can.

(Yeah, I know that is an obvious statement, but I just thought it was interesting)

There's a new video up on DW of Bill Cosby on the Dick Cavett show where he talks about when he played the drums as a kid. If you haven't yet seen the video on Youtube or somewhere else yet, you've got to make sure to watch it. The way bill talks about drumming is too good.

http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/billcosbydrumming.html

Thanks to Bernhard for uploading this video to the website.
It's good that we're lightening up a bit about "hilarious" videos around here!!

That's a master storyteller giving us a wonderfully entertaining view of an awkward situation we would all be so lucky to have been in.

Translation: That's funny. I wish it were me.

I stumbled on that vid a while back. I l enjoyed it! Bill is also an entertaining tennis player.
He seems like he would be a great guy to hang out with!

No doubt they saw this cocky kid with his blue tips and decided to give him a workout to see if he could back up his swagger with action.

That would have hurt when they started up Cherokee! Maybe he could have just played quarters as part of a funk groove, and then claimed he was being creative? :)

Back