Practice space in Boston

jeffc

Hi all,

Is anyone here from Boston and know of any practice spaces for drummers around the city? I've checked out some places but they either don't offer enough hours or have a pricey monthly rate that is more geared towards bands. I would appreciate any help.

I ran into the same problem and found a nice climate-controlled storage unit for a very reasonable price. It might not be ideal but it works!

That doesn't sound too bad if it is climate controlled. Can you tell me what company it was from and they didn't mind you practicing in there?

That doesn't sound too bad if it is climate controlled. Can you tell me what company it was from and they didn't mind you practicing in there?

I should have mentioned, I don't live in Boston - I live in Boise. However, you should have at least 2x as many choices if you decide to pursue this option. Just put in a call to the ones closest to where you live...and in relatively safe neighborhoods. I'm sure you'll find one.

I'm in a 25x10' unit for $197/mo. I might scale down to a 15x10' next month for $127. I could also go for a 10x10' for $82. YMMV, of course.

Back