Girlfriend sabotaged my drums - is it worth repairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd burn the set and move on.

Hey Larry. Perfect idea. A burnt wood look.

Here is DW's Burnt Toast color.

84e824a57e5a5171e58d0233bc5b4176--burnt-toast-drum-kit.jpg

OK how many of you think the original post is not a real story and it's a joke on us.
And the poster won't be returning to comment.

OK how many of you think the original post is not a real story and it's a joke on us.
And the poster won't be returning to comment.

Yes, it could be a social experiment for a research project on human behaviour.
If a one-time poster or troll, I still give him credit for an original username.
What exactly is 'swift asbestos'?

Yes, it could be a social experiment for a research project on human behaviour.
If a one-time poster or troll, I still give him credit for an original username.
What exactly is 'swift asbestos'?

Oh dear, if it's a test, I sure hope I passed... just think, someone, somewhere, is analysing each of us DW forum members, how exciting! I've always wanted to be a guinea pig, I heard it pays well...

Someone! Somewhere! In the summertime!

(let the wanna-be shrink analyse that last bit... hahaha)

The first thing I noticed was there is no glue on the shell, so I figured the whole story was bogus---no need to be nice to trolls!

He is listed as having an Italy IP address so we will have out European undercover staff search him out.

The first thing I noticed was there is no glue on the shell, so I figured the whole story was bogus---no need to be nice to trolls!

Is it just the fact that there's no glue on shell that gives away he's a "troll" or is there any other factors other than him not responding to the thread?

This is his first post---and he joined the forum in MARCH! Re-read the original post, and you will realize none of it makes sense---restoring old drums---not old luddies, not old slingys---carefully removing glued-on wrap---there is no glue residue on the shell---brutal discussion? All of it smells like BS to me!

If this is legit, I typically support working with what you got. It has a story. Display the story. Now in this case, the story kinda sucks and I'd not pursue fixing that.

If this is a fake post... well dayum

If this is a troll...

He is listed as having an Italy IP address so we will have out European undercover staff search him out.

Italy? That would explain the girlfriend's heated temperament...

I'm on the case GD. Bernhard is geographically closer, but we shouldn't risk our best agents just yet.

I'll get to the bottom of this, I have ways to make him speak...

Igor my trusted aide! Bring me my '80s Taiwan beginner set, with the stock heads... and some early Meinl crashes in 20", as well as the Buddy Rich signature sticks!

Not the early Meinl crashes, master!

Yes Igor, Yes! Hurry now.... mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Italy? That would explain the girlfriend's heated temperament...
[/B]

But you just stated above that "we should focus on the drums and drop the girlfriend comments"? And only Italians get heated? Tsk.

Last edited:
But you just stated above that "we should focus on the drums and drop the girlfriend comments". And only Italians get heated? Tsk.

Duuh, yeah. Italians are the Chief Heaters! But in a silly-sophistocated kind of way... a bit like a cross between ballet and football/soccer when things go wrong.
Unlike the Spanish, they're much more heart-on-sleeve and proud, sort of Matador-style...
As for the French, don't even get me started...

But, what does anyone in B.C. know about getting heated? I mean, you have the placid forests and the placid mountains, the placid ocean with the placid whales. And Quebec is waaaay over on the other side of... what's the country called again? Anyway, Quebecites (hehe), oh, I'm sorry, I mean "Les Québecois" might know something about getting heated, being sort of frenchy and all.

Oh, I'll concede that Ice Hockey gets a bit heated now and again, but it's still on ice.

So, this is why GD has appointed me European agent and not you. Right GD? GD? uh, ok.... he must be maintaining radio silence during the current operation.

So if you would kindly stop drawing attention to me, you'll blow my cover, man!

Until further notice I am not me, I don't know what a paralell snare strainer is, I think acoustic music is for old people, and I think jazz is classical music from the middle ages.

My name is Moîk Stindt and I only listen to this kind of cool music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpN42A-rh3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCzf8PrdjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc

Now where did I put those false passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back