Zac Sullivan at 1/2 speed

techristian

Last edited:
Once again really cool. Thanks for doing that. This is my original drummerworld username btw. Any idea why the original thread disappeared? Thanks -Zac

I didn’t get to see many replies after my last one in that (now deleted) thread, but I’ll hazard a guess and assume that all hell broke loose, and there were handbags flying and strong emotions to boot.

No harm that it got deleted, really. This topic brings out the drama in some people (and DW should remain drama-free if possible). It’s like the drumming version of an abortion debate thread: it’s going to be lambasted by some for strong reasons, and defended by others for strong reasons.

there were numerous personal insults being slung around, cussing, banning. i know i saw 3 times dogbreathe said he had deleted a bunch of posts and warned people off but it dodn't stop it..........

i think bernhard just found it easier to get rid of the thread rather then sift threw it to keep the useful posts.

Interesting. I hear the gallop you're referring to. At full speed you can't hear that. It sounds like there is a pause between each full cycle of the hands....which means....even MORE strokes can be fit in lol.

Interesting. I hear the gallop you're referring to. At full speed you can't hear that. It sounds like there is a pause between each full cycle of the hands....which means....even MORE strokes can be fit in lol.

Haha ok here ya go: y'all call it a gallop and I have always thought of it as a locomotive type thing. This could fixed by cleaning my singles. I can max out close to 1200 pretty damn clean. Above that i get the locomotive thing going. It will only get cleaner though. I feel confident I will break 1400 with a nice, clean run. I'm pretty motivated now. Thanks to everyone again.

And yes, I'm too busy to be keeping up with that thread but it did have some meaningful content to me. I should have saved it. I had no idea it would be deleted. I thought the dog had my back :-(

When a thread gets out of hand and posts have to be deleted the problem is this.
People quote one another and respond to each other in a thread. If they take out to many posts, the thread no longer makes sense.
That is why the whole thread has to be deleted many times.

I understand. I blame myself for not thinking about that and saving things. It's really no biggie though.

When a thread gets out of hand and posts have to be deleted the problem is this.
People quote one another and respond to each other in a thread. If they take out to many posts, the thread no longer makes sense.
That is why the whole thread has to be deleted many times.

Yep! I suppose it was an example of a "hijacked" thread.

Back