Brilliant cover

I like the way she really gets that grit for Floor!! Brilliant!

Cool and creapy all in one!

What a great deterrent for any would be burgler "let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOR"

Ok someone out there has got to mix the parrot and music together! LOL

Brilliant

I do not feel he is brilliant at all. But he is cagey, deceitful and cunning, like a viper. I also believe he has evil intent, and has a black, hollow soul.....I know, I should tell you how I really feel.

Actually having a parrot, I can tell you 100% that someone is imitating one. Apart from the fact the sound is coming unnaturally (from behind the camera, the shot on the bird isn't clean enough to see anything clearly) it doesn't sound like an actual parrot. Sorry to bust everyone's day, but that voice isn't a real bird.

Actually having a parrot, I can tell you 100% that someone is imitating one. Apart from the fact the sound is coming unnaturally (from behind the camera, the shot on the bird isn't clean enough to see anything clearly) it doesn't sound like an actual parrot. Sorry to bust everyone's day, but that voice isn't a real bird.

Either way, it is really funny!

Either way, it is really funny!

Oh it is funny, it's well done, but I can tell you 100% without a shadow of a doubt, parrots do not sound like that, especially not to musically trained ears.

But the beak is moving to the music...Polly what do you think?

Jazz, I disagree with Frost (sorry Frosty) - I think it's for real. The random "mistakes" sound real to me and the little sibilant whistle in the parrot's third run through sounded very typical. If it's a fake, then the standard is right up there with St Sanders! I suspect the parrot's been trained to "sing" it - it wouldn't have gotten it from the recording. It sounds like it's copying a kid trying to do death growls lol

I used to have a pet cockatoo that said "Zappa" and "Hello darling". It barked a lot too because we had two dogs.

Here's an obvious fake (warning - rude language and sexual references): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3pA9s3tus

Back