YouTube Drum Lessons

Wow! sounds great! Is that a Baiao rhythm on the hi hat and a Samba on the bass right? After tapping it out I see how it works and make sense stylistically too..Very nice..I have practice and played the two separately but not together...I did the Rudimental Ritual with both feet doing the Baiao just to do something different after I did a few Samba variations.. I'll have to try it to your idea....Thx, you gave me something to try to work on...Cheers...

Hey, that was great! One piece of advice: give up your day job and keep drumming; the world would be a better place if we had more people like you drumming full time!

One thing I liked about what you do is that you use a small kit. A small kit can produce amazing music with a talented and innovative musician.

Take care and I am looking forward to more of your videos.

GJS

Cool man I subscribed.

Wow! sounds great! Is that a Baiao rhythm on the hi hat and a Samba on the bass right? After tapping it out I see how it works and make sense stylistically too..Very nice..I have practice and played the two separately but not together...I did the Rudimental Ritual with both feet doing the Baiao just to do something different after I did a few Samba variations.. I'll have to try it to your idea....Thx, you gave me something to try to work on...Cheers...

Yea thats exactly what it is! I started out doing it with the ritual too. I love it. Same with any foot osti really. The ritual is helpful as all hell, in a good way. It frees your hands up like buttah.

I dont know how to quote more people in here, but vinnie, skulmoski, and jwildman, thank you so much! I will be constantly updating and I love hearing from everyone. YEA DRUMS!

Jimmy

not only was that drum solo awesome, but i loved the music videos too, especially from your band "sincerely the management". (great band name!) i'd come see you guys if you ever came to my town.

Jimmy, as you know I subscribed - great stuff, and I'll be trying some of your stick exercises. I made a comment back but I think it went to the wrong place. Anyway, terrific playing and I'll be checking back to see what your doing. Continued success to you...

Fishnmusicn

Thanks fishn! Let's see... I am going to record a couple more videos tomorrow if its raining out. If not, they'll be up very soon. I Just gotta hang outside while there's good weather up here in boston. Thanks again everyone for all the support for REAL!

Jimmy

www.youtube.com/jimmykadesch

Jimmy,

WOW, great stuff a lot for me to pick up as a drummer...I love your style for sure! Keep up the great work! You can bet I subscribed to you as well!

JIM

Thanks man! It's a dw black aluminum shell 14x5 with a remo coated emperor top and clear ambassador bottom. I just have 1 overhead condenser and a bass drum mic, because i have no more money haha. I usually kinda crank the bottom head, and then adjust the top based on how I want it to sound, (I read somewhere that that's what Steve Jordan does, and I usually love his snare sounds) it's like Medium-tight in this vid I believe

Jimmy

Last edited:
Back