Crush drums chameleon ash

meh, I'd say if you're going to get a nice custom kit get something that has the "natural" feel to it, not the "modern" feel.
Examples would be Cravviotto, Brady, SJC, Unix, noble & cooley, etc.

Just what I would do, it's up to you though, they're 2 different sounds.

A couple of the big production companies are starting to create custom lines, so you might want to check out some of those too. The ones I know of are Pearl Masterworks, Sonor SQ2, and Gretsch USA Custom.

Speaking of sounds, how does that kit sound? I mean, you have heard Crush drums, right?

Bermuda

I saw a guy play them on the Crush website. They sound nice but definitely a modern thing going on there. I honestly like Crush and plan on getting the sublime maple sometime soon. Kind of a finishing statement the guy in the video said the drums were "warm as maple and birch on steroids"

SJC all the way! Well said daredrummer! I heard loads of these kits and can't get enough... I may have ordered myself one too! :)

Anyone knows about this drumcraft? The series 8 kits, ain't very expensive. But can't tell..
Or Drum Limousine?

The most of this companies can't ship, and i live in Europe..... So it's kind of a no go. All of these companies are located in the states. And i can only buy custom snares and such here.

Those custom kits do sound great but are over priced. I know you won't agree but you can get a kit for much less and make it sound just as good

I never played them, but the drum shop I go to carries them. They are fairly picky about what they stock, so I figure they must be pretty good. Good luck.

meh, I'd say if you're going to get a nice custom kit get something that has the "natural" feel to it, not the "modern" feel.
Examples would be Cravviotto, Brady, SJC, Unix, noble & cooley, etc.

A couple of the big production companies are starting to create custom lines, so you might want to check out some of those too. The ones I know of are Pearl Masterworks, Sonor SQ2, and Gretsch USA Custom.

All those kits you mentioned cost 4 times as much as a Crush kit...lol.

Maybe he's not rich.

I'm thinking of getting a chameleon ash kit from Crush drums. Does anyone have any input on them?

Those of us that already own USA Customs might want to beat around on one of these Ash kits.............they look good to me.

dcross : Did you ever pull the trigger and buy these babies ?

Back