DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 06-10-2013, 05:22 PM
dmacc dmacc is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,575
Default For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Caught wind on another drum forum that they are "no-longer" it seems...

If you have an order with them that you've deposited money on, may want to take it up with your credit card company.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 PM
UpandIn UpandIn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Great!! I've been doing business with them for nearly 20 years. I ordered a brand new Ludwig LM404C snare on 04/12/13 that was "in stock." Ludwig apparently had 2 of them available. One was to be shipped to Midwest and then sent to me. I followed up on 05/06/13 and was told by John that the drum would be sent to them on 05/08/13 and would be shipped to me in 3-5 business days. I just followed up again last week and tried again today. Looks like they're OOB and I'm out nearly $400. I'm sure there are several others too. I feel bad for anyone that may have ordered a full kit from them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2013, 08:44 PM
dmacc dmacc is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,575
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpandIn View Post
Great!! I've been doing business with them for nearly 20 years. I ordered a brand new Ludwig LM404C snare on 04/12/13 that was "in stock." Ludwig apparently had 2 of them available. One was to be shipped to Midwest and then sent to me. I followed up on 05/06/13 and was told by John that the drum would be sent to them on 05/08/13 and would be shipped to me in 3-5 business days. I just followed up again last week and tried again today. Looks like they're OOB and I'm out nearly $400. I'm sure there are several others too. I feel bad for anyone that may have ordered a full kit from them.
Can you dispute the charge with your credit card company?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2013, 09:01 PM
UpandIn UpandIn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Just called my bank to start the dispute process. We'll see what happens.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2013, 09:04 PM
dmacc dmacc is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,575
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpandIn View Post
Just called my bank to start the dispute process. We'll see what happens.
Hopefully you get the protection you need. This is the benefit of paying by credit card. If you paid by check or cash, you'd have zero recourse.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2013, 03:38 PM
peacock79 peacock79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpandIn View Post
Great!! I've been doing business with them for nearly 20 years. I ordered a brand new Ludwig LM404C snare on 04/12/13 that was "in stock." Ludwig apparently had 2 of them available. One was to be shipped to Midwest and then sent to me. I followed up on 05/06/13 and was told by John that the drum would be sent to them on 05/08/13 and would be shipped to me in 3-5 business days. I just followed up again last week and tried again today. Looks like they're OOB and I'm out nearly $400. I'm sure there are several others too. I feel bad for anyone that may have ordered a full kit from them.
Yup, I have a Ludwig LB402B on order with them. Placed the order 4 months ago. Was told it would take 2 weeks. 2 months went by and I called about it. Said they'd have to look into it and would call back. They never did.
Tried calling yesterday and discovered that their phone line was disconnected and website no longer exists.
I had my whole Ludwig Classic Maple kit built and delivered in about 2 months. 4 months and counting for 1 snare seems a little too lengthy. I have a bad feeling about this.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2013, 04:45 PM
The Old Hyde
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

nnoooooo I have been buying exclusively from them for years, thankfully I have no orders pending. They even closed their facebook page!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM
zuexeus's Avatar
zuexeus zuexeus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: north caca
Posts: 25
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

dang. i've bought quite a few cymbals for cheap when they would have their 20% off deal. i've heard lots of bad things about them, but never had any problems with the exception of slightly slow shipping. any clue why they shut down?
__________________
signature? do you have a pen?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 PM
longgun's Avatar
longgun longgun is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,423
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

That stinks..................just when you thought the economy was recovering.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Dash Metro Dash Metro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

In the "me-too" category, I placed an order for a Ludwig Classic Maple Snare back in January and was told repeatedly by John at Midwest about delays at Ludwig in building the drum. A few weeks ago John sent me an email stating it was in the final stages at Ludwig and was going to be drop-shipped to me. Earlier today I talked with a very helpful rep at Ludwig who researched my order and it turns out the drum had never been built...likely because Midwest did not have the cash flow to have paid Ludwig for it.

A few times during this whole period of delays John at Midwest had offered to refund my money. (It wasn't even MY money - I play for a Sunday morning church service and the CHURCH had actually reimbursed me when I ordered the drum.) There wasn't a pressing need to have the drum so I was just waiting it out in good faith (*pun intended*) as it eventually would have been the perfect drum for that situation (5x14 wood shell, cherry stain lacquer with tube lugs.)

Now the only GOOD news I have is, since I have my receipt which states the drum was backordered to begin with, AND email correspondence from Midwest up until a few weeks ago, my credit card company has accepted my dispute and given me a credit for the drum even though this all goes back to January. As dmacc stated, it's always good to use a credit card for financial transaction protection.

I had done a pretty good amount of business for probably close to 15 yrs. with Midwest and there were occasional delays but it always worked out and they seemed like cool enough guys to deal with. I'm surprised and sad this has happened.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-12-2013, 11:16 PM
lsits's Avatar
lsits lsits is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 1,150
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I ordered a set of Tuxedo bags from them back in January of 2011. I kept getting the runaround from them blaming the NAMM show and Humes & Berg falling behind on their orders. They said that they were waiting for the bass drum bag. After a couple of months and a few really nasty phone calls and emails they sent a Protection Racket bag instead. I vowed never to buy anything from them again.
__________________
I started with nothing and still have most of it left.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2013, 11:22 PM
larryz's Avatar
larryz larryz is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,879
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I'd make a personal visit to the owner's place of residence. Shouldn't be that difficult to find out in this day and age.

My condolences to those who were ripped off.

Being in financial trouble is one thing. Flat out lying is another.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-22-2013, 12:21 AM
UpandIn UpandIn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Happy to report that I was able to get my money back after contacting my bank and taking the necessary steps. I'm hoping it worked out for others too. Sounds like they just shut down and left a lot of people hanging from what I've read on other forums.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-22-2013, 11:01 PM
pddrumheller pddrumheller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

This Place stole money from me and alot of others. This place was deserted recently. I've contacted local business that have verified that they are not there though the village hall still says they have their business licence until December of this year. Their licence should be revoked and the company investigated. I've begun investigation and I'm hoping that the owner is found and arrested. I was waiting for a custom order Tama tom to arrive but it never did. Tama won't honor the purchase because they never received payment but Midwest Percussion was still licensed to sell Tama even though Tama is just the distributor. Tama legally doesn't have to give me the drum but it's still wrong, and it's not worth suing them for a little over a hundred dollars. My credit card company says they need proof that the company is closed and it must be proof from the government or a news clipping.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-22-2013, 11:25 PM
larryz's Avatar
larryz larryz is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,879
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

From the Illinois Secretary of State website (public information)

CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entity Name MIDWEST PERCUSSION, INC. File Number 63441384
Status ACTIVE
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 03/22/2004 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name JOHN LITRENTA Agent Change Date 05/02/2007
Agent Street Address 19027-B SOUTH JODI RD
President Name & Address JOHN LITRENTA 17109 KERRY AVE ORLAND PARK 60467 Agent City MOKENA Secretary Name & Address SAME
Agent Zip 60448 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 03/18/2013 For Year 2013

Last edited by larryz; 07-23-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-23-2013, 01:41 AM
pddrumheller pddrumheller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Default

I'm not sure how that information would help. It has his home address but that doesn't help. I'm going to be contacting local newspapers. That's my next step. I've already contacted the Attorney General.

Going to his house does nothing. He would arrest me for trespassing.

Last edited by Bernhard; 07-28-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Edited by Arky: merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:09 PM
timebandit's Avatar
timebandit timebandit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: plainfield Il.
Posts: 598
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

This is most unfortunate for you and Midwest percussion. I knew these guys personally and bought alot of stuff over the counter from them. John is a good man and i'm sure he did not mean to screw anybody over. Unfortunately these are the things that happen when a business goes under. We all love the internet but this is what it does to our neighborhood mom and pop shops! I have many great memories of clinics these guys brought home to us. I personally met Terry Bozzio, Dave Wekl, Rod Morganstein, kenny Arnoff and probably a few more I can't recall. If it was'nt for them, this may have never happened. Hopefully you retrieve your funds and they can lay to rest with a good name. this is again most unfortunate.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/4playchicagoSHUT UP & PLAY
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
pddrumheller pddrumheller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebandit View Post
This is most unfortunate for you and Midwest percussion. I knew these guys personally and bought alot of stuff over the counter from them. John is a good man and i'm sure he did not mean to screw anybody over. Unfortunately these are the things that happen when a business goes under. We all love the internet but this is what it does to our neighborhood mom and pop shops! I have many great memories of clinics these guys brought home to us. I personally met Terry Bozzio, Dave Wekl, Rod Morganstein, kenny Arnoff and probably a few more I can't recall. If it was'nt for them, this may have never happened. Hopefully you retrieve your funds and they can lay to rest with a good name. this is again most unfortunate.

Um he sure did mean to screw people over. I don't care who came to his store, and I don't see how a place that small could hold a clinic. If you knew him personally, I wouldn't trust your comments anymore than I trust John. It's a business..he was in it to make money. When his business started going under because of guitar center or the internet doesn't make it right to take money from people. He should have payed his debt and given what was owed to people and closed his doors and declare bankruptcy. I don't care if he was good to others. He sure as hell wasn't good to me and others like myself. I feel worse for others in which they are out thousands of dollars. My loss isn't as great as others are. I could care less about mom and pop shops or small family business. Most small family business's don't care about having a bigger business or helping others. They only care about one thing, and that's making money for themselves. Mom and Pop should have done their homework and realize that society doesn't improve by taking from others without contributing. I'm not saying places like Guitar Center are any better. People are in business to do one thing, make money. It's really simple. They have something you want and they sell it to you for a price in which they make a profit. What John did was not ethical and breaks down what is already a fragile society. This stuff happens all the time. Business's will close their doors and sometimes open up something else with a new name. It's always safer to purchase things from larger companies that don't have as much a chance of going under, and always making sure you have substantial documentation of your purchase in case of the event that a large corporation does go under. Purchasing from him was my mistake. I didn't see the warnings. I didn't check out the business enough. His receipts over the internet aren't really receipts. It's just their store invoice. I should have known better on that one. I haven't given up on getting my money back somehow. This is still very new. There are others that have thousands lost and they are more pissed than I am. I already don't trust people very well. This makes me trust people even less.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-28-2013, 10:03 PM
BacteriumFendYoke's Avatar
BacteriumFendYoke BacteriumFendYoke is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canterbury. The One With the Cathedral.
Posts: 6,372
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Holy paragraphs, Batman.
__________________
PEWFLADCC
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Pocket-full-of-gold's Avatar
Pocket-full-of-gold Pocket-full-of-gold is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Posts: 11,360
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke View Post
Holy paragraphs, Batman.
I'm still keen to hear what the Attorney General has to say about this. He must be turning himself inside-out to get to the bottom of it. When can we expect his report?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-29-2013, 01:09 AM
BacteriumFendYoke's Avatar
BacteriumFendYoke BacteriumFendYoke is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canterbury. The One With the Cathedral.
Posts: 6,372
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold View Post
I'm still keen to hear what the Attorney General has to say about this.
As long as his name isn't Harvey, it's fine.
__________________
PEWFLADCC
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:03 PM
pddrumheller pddrumheller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Harvey haha. Lisa Madigan is the attorney general. Her office may and that's just may look into it. If more people have a problem the more likely her office would do something. There is still the chance of news coverage, as well as civil cases that might arise which would bring enough justification to get my money back from the credit company.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:22 PM
timebandit's Avatar
timebandit timebandit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: plainfield Il.
Posts: 598
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pddrumheller View Post
Um he sure did mean to screw people over. I don't care who came to his store, and I don't see how a place that small could hold a clinic. If you knew him personally, I wouldn't trust your comments anymore than I trust John. It's a business..he was in it to make money. When his business started going under because of guitar center or the internet doesn't make it right to take money from people. He should have payed his debt and given what was owed to people and closed his doors and declare bankruptcy. I don't care if he was good to others. He sure as hell wasn't good to me and others like myself. I feel worse for others in which they are out thousands of dollars. My loss isn't as great as others are. I could care less about mom and pop shops or small family business. Most small family business's don't care about having a bigger business or helping others. They only care about one thing, and that's making money for themselves. Mom and Pop should have done their homework and realize that society doesn't improve by taking from others without contributing. I'm not saying places like Guitar Center are any better. People are in business to do one thing, make money. It's really simple. They have something you want and they sell it to you for a price in which they make a profit. What John did was not ethical and breaks down what is already a fragile society. This stuff happens all the time. Business's will close their doors and sometimes open up something else with a new name. It's always safer to purchase things from larger companies that don't have as much a chance of going under, and always making sure you have substantial documentation of your purchase in case of the event that a large corporation does go under. Purchasing from him was my mistake. I didn't see the warnings. I didn't check out the business enough. His receipts over the internet aren't really receipts. It's just their store invoice. I should have known better on that one. I haven't given up on getting my money back somehow. This is still very new. There are others that have thousands lost and they are more pissed than I am. I already don't trust people very well. This makes me trust people even less.
I'm sorry to hear you lost money!! I would not be happy either!! i guess to be quite honest its been about 10 years since i bought anything from them. I'm not afraid to admit I am wrong. Things change and people change. I do have good memories of dealing with John personally,but that was my expierence. Unfortunately, these things happen when a bussiness goes under. And more than likely you won't see a dime of your money back, unless he was a sole proprietor( which i seriously doubt) when he filed bankruptcy everybody loses.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/4playchicagoSHUT UP & PLAY
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
pddrumheller pddrumheller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebandit View Post
I'm sorry to hear you lost money!! I would not be happy either!! i guess to be quite honest its been about 10 years since i bought anything from them. I'm not afraid to admit I am wrong. Things change and people change. I do have good memories of dealing with John personally,but that was my expierence. Unfortunately, these things happen when a bussiness goes under. And more than likely you won't see a dime of your money back, unless he was a sole proprietor( which i seriously doubt) when he filed bankruptcy everybody loses.
Well he didn't file for bankruptcy, and he was the sole proprietor. Maybe there was a time that John was upright. There is actually a lot of material out now about business ethics and corruption within the U.S. and abroad. Alot has to do with the 3 legs of society and when one leg fails the rest will fall. I may not see my money again, but John will have to answer for it in hell.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:49 AM
timebandit's Avatar
timebandit timebandit is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: plainfield Il.
Posts: 598
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pddrumheller View Post
Well he didn't file for bankruptcy, and he was the sole proprietor. Maybe there was a time that John was upright. There is actually a lot of material out now about business ethics and corruption within the U.S. and abroad. Alot has to do with the 3 legs of society and when one leg fails the rest will fall. I may not see my money again, but John will have to answer for it in hell.
Well, Maybe going to his door is the answer,or trying to contact him on a personal level mite work as well. maybe he cant produce the drum you wanted, but mite have left over stock he can give that equals the value. Since he was a sole proprietor,, he is responsible for paying you back.

I personally,... would go to his door. But I also live in the area.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/4playchicagoSHUT UP & PLAY
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Pdrummz Pdrummz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Here's confirmation from the Better Business Bureau...

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-...na-il-16003763


I am so lucky! I just got a new Mapex Saturn kit that I special ordered through Midwest Percussion no more than maybe a month and a half ago.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-08-2013, 09:12 AM
klamhammer klamhammer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 24
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I had similar problems earlier this year (March/April) with trying to get Tama parts (specifically tom mounting brackets). I could never get a straight answer out of them... "it's coming next week"... "it should have been in this shipment"... "Tama tells me it's on the way."

I'm having a similar problem now with another Tama dealer, so in retrospect maybe it's more of a problem on Tama's end (which I have heard from other dealers as well - that they're impossible to deal with for parts supply), but what got me was the lack of honesty or transparency in explaining what the situation was.

I also get the impression that Tama does not release merchandise to dealers who are behind on bills, so who knows if that may have been a factor as well.

Eventually the parts arrived, but three months after I had ordered them. I swore I would never buy from them again. Again, hard to say where the blame lied given my current problem with another Tama dealer, but I'm not surprised at the news of their closing given the issues I had with honesty from Midwest Percussion.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-12-2013, 11:05 PM
FlamingGong's Avatar
FlamingGong FlamingGong is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I may be in the minority here but I've had no issues with Midwest (RIP). Tons of sticks and the most beautiful 14x14 Ludwig floor tom in Blue Shadow I've ever seen. I got everything I've ever ordered. Quickly. Weird.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Yoshinya's Avatar
Yoshinya Yoshinya is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA
Posts: 219
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I never had any problems with Midwest until maybe late 2010 or so.

After that time, they would very often charge my credit card for things that were long-backordered and not give me any updates. When I would call for an update, they would often be very shifty and confrontational.

This is a far cry from how they had conducted business prior to that.

I feel lucky that I finally got my Tama hydraulic throne before they went under. I had to wait 4+ months for it. Lots of, "it's on the pallet from Tama, just came in today, it'll ship in a couple days." I'd call back and ask for tracking numbers, they'd promise to call back, never would. Etc.

I know competition is tough these days, but you don't do that sort of stuff and expect to stay in business for long. Unfortunately, for them, and their customers, this serves as an example. :(
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-14-2014, 02:54 PM
AudioWonderland AudioWonderland is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 584
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun View Post
That stinks..................just when you thought the economy was recovering.
One store is not indicative of the economy.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Funeralguy Funeralguy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Default Re: For anyone that may have an unfulfilled order with Midwest Percussion.

I've ordered tons of stuff from Midwest Percussion including a 4-piece shell pack of Tama Starclassic maple. Also plenty of Sabian cymbals. Never a problem until I ordered the matching snare for the Starclassics. After three months and lots of phone calls I finally got the snare. I called them a few weeks later to ask a question and realized they were OOB. After reading some of the horror stories I realized I really dodged the bullet. I hope my fellow drummers got good satisfaction with their credit card disputes. I hate to hear about people getting hosed like that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com