Hopefully a new gig!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I had an odd work email come in last week. Somebody asking me for YouTube links for my playing with a deadline. So I submit my personal info and the links and two days after the deadline, I get another email telling me where to turn up for my first meeting.

All I’ve been told is this is for a drumming job for the company. I’m assuming this might be for a certain famous rodents 90th birthday, and I am the resident short guy, but there are no such details.

Second email tells me when I come out for the meeting, to bring my tap shoes.

Oh no.

I had an odd work email come in last week. Somebody asking me for YouTube links for my playing with a deadline. So I submit my personal info and the links and two days after the deadline, I get another email telling me where to turn up for my first meeting.

All I’ve been told is this is for a drumming job for the company. I’m assuming this might be for a certain famous rodents 90th birthday, and I am the resident short guy, but there are no such details.

Second email tells me when I come out for the meeting, to bring my tap shoes.

Oh no.

OMG Bo. We were just discussing this. How will you handle that if they need you to tap dance? In costume no less.

Maybe they will assign you a tap teacher. Do you even have tap shoes?

Time once again to find out if Matt is man, or mouse.

OMG Bo. We were just discussing this. How will you handle that if they need you to tap dance? In costume no less.

Maybe they will assign you a tap teacher. Do you even have tap shoes?

Just got a new email - “bring sticks and dress so you can move”. My guess is there will be several guys there and they’ll use the tap dancing to weed me out. I’m feeling a little bad I didn’t take tap seriously when I was a child. But I did tell them they taught me a box step on my first gig decades again when I played a bass drum ;)

I don’t own tap shoes.

Last edited:
Sounds like a re-hash of Fred Astaires tapping and drumming. should be cool.

Just got a new email - “bring sticks and dress so you can move”. My guess is there will be several guys there and they’ll use the tap dancing to weed me out. I’m feeling a little bad I didn’t take tap seriously when I was a child. But I did tell them they taught me a box step on my first gig decades again when I played a bass drum ;)

I don’t own tap shoes.

... West Hollywood address right?

Back