Attachments

• Jose.jpg
    Jose.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17,667
  • SCIENCE.jpg
    SCIENCE.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10,901
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jose Pasillas I.N.C.U.B.U.S. M.A.S.T.E.R.

yeah ive always noticed him but though not many people though, very creative, same with incubus...

Does anybody else like this guy or have their comments on him? You should listen to "redefine" , "glass", "magic medicine" , "nowhere fast" , or " Battlestar Scralatchtica" by Incubus, if you want to check him out.

TRUE.
But... don't forget: "A Certain Shade Of Green", "Antigravity Love Song", "Calgone", "Pardon Me", "Under My Umbrella", "Priceless", "Sick Sad Little World" !!

These songs are so great. You should check it up

yes i do have those songs, on a cd in my car actually, and in my stero by my drum set. Incubus as the band are very musical, and creative, i like their style, they are all so talented, and they have good lyrics

TRUE.

I used to love (and I do actually) so so much S.C.I.E.N.C.E.. that.. I had to buy it original.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is a wonderful album.

Although discipline is not really a word I would associate with his drumming I think he's very creative guy and has some Really good drumming songs like "Pardon Me" "redefine" "warning" and I also saw Incubus live and I Forgot about the rest of the band I was just watching him the whole time he was amazing.

I don't really like he's technique. He seems to be a table while he plays!!

But... I like him as a drummer. Yes.. he's very creative. You just have to listen SC.I.E.N.C.E. album.

I saw incubus 2 times and I thought they were all awsome. They could have used a better bassist, but they were still on. Jose rocks on the drums, he played a sweet drum solo, with the bassist on a mini set, and Brandon Boyd on conga drums. It was in between the song vitamin. It was really awsome. I liked the sound of his cymbals a lot. They were really sweet. Same with his DW drums!

TRUE. TRUE.

But... I don't think his drums solos are so amazing....
I like him more like a band-drummer than a soloist drummer.

Buuuuut...........

2112theaterdreamingfreak said:
I saw incubus 2 times and I thought they were all awsome. They could have used a better bassist, but they were still on. Jose rocks on the drums, he played a sweet drum solo, with the bassist on a mini set, and Brandon Boyd on conga drums. It was in between the song vitamin. It was really awsome. I liked the sound of his cymbals a lot. They were really sweet. Same with his DW drums!

Did you really see them or have you got the dvd with that drum solo on it

Hi listen to Roni Size!!!!!!!!

He's cool!!!

what i like most about jose is the rate at which he has improved his playing. He's only been playing for about 10 years mind you. But the most obvious display of this was when i saw a drum solo from incubus live and then saw the solo in the dvd from the same tour (red rocks). The one I saw live was on the other coast and was several months after the one on dvd. If you've only seen the dvd, then it makes sense if you just think he's "okay,"or "really good." But the solo I saw live...his playing improved five times over. No joke. I suppose that's what happens when you're on tour and play every day for six months or whatever it was!

Hey i'm from germany...and in our band we play megalomaniac...thenceforward i buy the lp's a crow left of the murder, science, morning view, make yourself....the sound from the whole band is soooo amazing...it's great..i try to listen to incubus if a time...lately i hear only incubus...mmhh...

Breakbeat Milo said:
Mmmmh...

That's too bad.
what is too bad?
I think Jose is a great drummer

I like his drumming. I personally don't care for the direction that their music has taken. Their latest record is really pretentious, it's seems a bit smarmy and whiney. They should have stuck with the old formula instead of trying to make a straight up rock record. They are not a straight up rock band.

Superlow said:
They are not a straight up rock band.

yeah that's true-..but i think that is so great from incubus...it would be boring, if they make only normal straight rock songs...

Back