Parodies of drum instructional videos

I reckon I could learn more from this than 'The Cobus Method'.

Very good. The only cliche he left out is the reference to 'the secret that professionals don't want you to know'.

LOL!!!!

Love the paradiddle bit in the first one he's playing left and saying right and vice versa ha ha ha!!!

I reckon I could learn more from this than 'The Cobus Method'.
What's wrong with that method? I've not watched it, but i know he's recently been associated with freedrumlessons.com and those guys seem to be pretty tight in their playing and teaching. Is his teaching a bit ropey then?

EDIT: When i say tight in their playing i mean Jared Falk, Dave Atkinson seems a bit inconsistent but i think he still takes lessons off Jared..

Thanks for posting this DMC!!!!!! I almost pissed my pants i was laughing so hard!!! Love it!!

This guy is a fake. he has managed to steal all of my techniques. This will end soon. I am sending out a cease and desist order from my people to his people. He appears to be looking at the camera throughout the videos but is merely watching my videos and copying everything as he goes. Please do not send him any money for this collection.

Love one of the comments on the Really Complicated Drumming vid:
First time it's a paradiddlelodaloom and the 2nd time it's a paradiddlelelolagram

What's wrong with that method? I've not watched it, but i know he's recently been associated with freedrumlessons.com and those guys seem to be pretty tight in their playing and teaching. Is his teaching a bit ropey then?

EDIT: When i say tight in their playing i mean Jared Falk, Dave Atkinson seems a bit inconsistent but i think he still takes lessons off Jared..

So, so many things. All of which has been covered in other threads on this forum currently and in the distant past.

Back