Crazy Ass Deals. Legit?

I'm not getting my credit card number anywhere near that place.

I have to go with P.T. Barnum on this one---$3000 Yammies for $100? PPG is right---Identity theft here we come :(

A Starclassic 5-piece for $130 ????

Something's fishy.

Geez, they could at least make the prices somewhat realistic. If that were legit, I'd have about 10 kits on their way to me right now.

It came up in my Facebook feed. There are a bunch of legitimately priced items along with the ridiculous discounted ones. Wonder if there are extra "fees" that are added to those $120 kits. Very fishy, either way.

Wonder if there are extra "fees" that are added to those $120 kits.

Back in the day, evilBay used to make its sellers only pay fees based on sell price, not shipping price. I remember seeing top-of-the-line drum sets having a "buy it now" price at like $500, but the shipping was over $2000. In the description of the drums, it would say something "BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE SHIPPING COSTS BEFORE CLICKING 'BUY IT NOW.'"

Scam. I guarantee that they don't have 18 Van Halen snares in stock, at any price!

A whois query yields this:

Registrant Contact
Name: ZiHan Wang
Organization:
Mailing Address: Xiangzhang avenue, shushan district, hefei city, anhui province, hefei anhui 230000 CN
Phone: +86.17355108557
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

Created Date: 2018-07-16

Looks TOTALLY legit ;)

A whois query yields this:

Registrant Contact
Name: ZiHan Wang
Organization:
Mailing Address: Xiangzhang avenue, shushan district, hefei city, anhui province, hefei anhui 230000 CN
Phone: +86.17355108557
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

Created Date: 2018-07-16

Looks TOTALLY legit ;)

Hey! I think that's where I bought my $20 "Ray Bans" from. They must sell everything.

Back