The kick port on pearl traveler kit, anyone?

Overg

Hi,
I want to try and buy the Kickport and put it on my Pearl Traveler kit bass drum, as it sounds as if it could really change (for good..) the sound of this bass drum.
But giving the weird size of the drum (20X8...), what do you think ?
Anyone try it ?
could it kill the sound completely ?
Thanks

Because of the way "ports" work in general, I don't see any way that it would kill the sound. This is areally great product which I enthusuastically endorse. If you have concerns my suggestion would be to email your questions to the kickport folks and see what they say. Future Percussion is a great company and very user friendly. You can email Jesse Bradman at: [email protected]

Paul

Because of the way "ports" work in general, I don't see any way that it would kill the sound. This is areally great product which I enthusuastically endorse. If you have concerns my suggestion would be to email your questions to the kickport folks and see what they say. Future Percussion is a great company and very user friendly. You can email Jesse Bradman at: [email protected]

Paul

I did just that, actually they say it is interesting question, and they are checking into it.
They are indeed VERY friendly!! :)

Back