Visiting Memphis Drum Shop

TTNW

Pioneer Member
After many years of visiting their website, perusing their YouTube vids, and reading about the place, I finally got a chance to stop by there while I was on a two day business trip to Memphis.

Nice store and friendly people. Maybe a half dozen kits set up but dozens of kits stacked everywhere and very nice ones too.

The best part for me was the cymbal room. I got to test dozens of cymbals that I'd never heard or played in person. They have a kit in the cymbal room and the clerk was really cool about letting me put up whatever I wanted on the kit to hear how it sounded.

I stayed until they closed at 6pm.

Anybody else ever been there?

After many years of visiting their website, perusing their YouTube vids, and reading about the place, I finally got a chance to stop by there while I was on a two day business trip to Memphis.

Nice store and friendly people. Maybe a half dozen kits set up but dozens of kits stacked everywhere and very nice ones too.

The best part for me was the cymbal room. I got to test dozens of cymbals that I'd never heard or played in person. They have a kit in the cymbal room and the clerk was really cool about letting me put up whatever I wanted on the kit to hear how it sounded.

I stayed until they closed at 6pm.

Anybody else ever been there?

No, but I love their videos too!

Back