Don't Hold Your Breath!

The man is worth a fortune yet:
Mr Camping said he felt "terrible" about his mistake.

But he said he could not give financial advice to those who spent their life savings in the belief the end was nigh.
Maybe a case for a class action? Surely his position of influence and power demands at least some sense of responsibility. It would be disingenuous for him to say, "I never told 'em to sell their stuff. It was their decision. It's a matter of caveat emptor" ... if people don't believe what he says, then what's the point?

Blind Freddie would know that at least some people would act on his reckless announcements - to their profound detriment.

The flock should sue the pants off this mongrel who's washed his hands of people he busted while safely keeping his millions.

The man is worth a fortune yet:
Mr Camping said he felt "terrible" about his mistake.

But he said he could not give financial advice to those who spent their life savings in the belief the end was nigh.
Maybe a case for a class action? Surely his position of influence and power demands at least some sense of responsibility. It would be disingenuous for him to say, "I never told 'em to sell their stuff. It was their decision. It's a matter of caveat emptor" ... if people don't believe what he says, then what's the point?

Blind Freddie would know that at least some people would act on his reckless announcements - to their profound detriment.

The flock should sue the pants off this mongrel who's washed his hands of people he busted while safely keeping his millions.
Well anyone that has read the Bible should know that what he was selling was a bunch of crap. Unfortunately there are lots of people out there just dieing to belong to something, or someone. So who do we blame. The false prophet or the simple students. He did not hold a gun to their heads.

Now what they could do is a public stoning, just like the good old days. :)

Well anyone that has read the Bible should know that what he was selling was a bunch of crap. Unfortunately there are lots of people out there just dieing to belong to something, or someone. So who do we blame. The false prophet or the simple students. He did not hold a gun to their heads.

Now what they could do is a public stoning, just like the good old days. :)

Yup - well said. :)

Been happening for centuries Pol.

There's always a lunatic to say as he pleases. And always a lunatic to follow him. Unfortunately people have been lapping this sort of nonsense up - to their profound detriment - since time immemorial.

What's that old saying about fools and their money again? If it's that easy to relieve people of their hard earned, perhaps I should look into getting into this rackett.

Been happening for centuries Pol.

There's always a lunatic to say as he pleases. And always a lunatic to follow him. Unfortunately people have been lapping this sort of nonsense up - to their profound detriment - since time immemorial.

What's that old saying about fools and their money again? If it's that easy to relieve people of their hard earned, perhaps I should look into getting into this rackett.
Or you could just open a DW store. :)

In my opinion, anyone who believes this crackpot and gave away all their posessions is a damn fool and deserves whatever fate god has apparantly dealt them. Maybe it's gods plan for them to be poor and homeless for the next 5 months until we do this again.

Just like Mr Camping said about his own followers "they'll cope"

BAHAHAHA!!!!

Wonder what his excuse is going to be in October? "Ooops, I read it wrong again, it's actually 2012. Sorry....I better get these eyes checked"

Or you could just open a DW store. :)

Nah, this way's easier. I don't even have to shift any product....merely sell false hope at top dollar rates. And by all accounts there's thousands lined up to pay for it!!

Hey, if a failed science fiction writer can lure the worlds rich and aimless with some of the most nonsensical dribble I've ever heard, how hard can it be?

Fair enough counter arguments but he HAS to bear some responsibility!

The more interesting question is ... what about those who follow him to didn't give everything away? What's the story there? That means, deep down, they're pretty sure that he's full of crap yet they still follow.

It must be about joining to give them a sense of identity and / or the social side because it's obviously not faith :)

It's all just a big game.

Now Polly, don't be so hard on these folks. The ones that did not give everything away probably felt like he was wrong and maybe stopped following him. I had been going to church since I was 21. My faith was in God and the bible, not the preacher. The preacher is just a man who can make mistakes. It is up to you to discern things that he tells you to be right or wrong. I recently quit going to church because I felt that what the preacher was telling me did not jive with what I believed to be right, from what I had read before. The owness is still on the follower.

Now I'll have to find something else to wear in October. I can't wear the same outfit to two different raptures.

To me this is just totally sickening. This idiot should have to give up all assets to charity and then be flown far out over the ocean and dropped. Everytime I see his face I just want to hit him really hard.

I can't believe this guy has the gall to issue a revised date. Is there no end to this guys stupidity? Even sadder are the folks who continue to believe him. And you know there are many.
I think he should be publicly lambasted and ridiculed on every talk show there is.
I wonder if the guy paid his bills past "Judgement Day". You would think if he truly believed what he is selling, he would have not have felt the need to pay his bills.

A few years ago his "church" was worth 20,000,000.00. Now thanks to the idiots that believe in him the church is worth 120,000,000.00 One hundred million dollars worth of stupid, weak people. Anyone that needs religion that bad has other major issues.

A few years ago his "church" was worth 20,000,000.00. Now thanks to the idiots that believe in him the church is worth 120,000,000.00 One hundred million dollars worth of stupid, weak people. Anyone that needs religion that bad has other major issues.
To me, any so called "church" that has significant assets beyond historical real estate, is full of crap, & most of those that qualify under the KIS scrutiny, are still full of crap. Believe what you will, but any organisation that asks for money without direct accountability & without latency in transparently showing it's final destination, is full of crap.

Back to my glass of wine.

Well anyone that has read the Bible should know that what he was selling was a bunch of crap.

Exactly. I can't believe people are getting brainwashed by this fool. He's clearly rallying people up just for money and attention.

Back