Funky Guitar!

nice lick

very Stevie Ray....even moreso that Chilis

Nice. Why not record it? Have a mac? If you send it to me I'll put a bassline to it. : )

Thank you all so much!

I'd be well up for doing that!

If you guys are still up for it, I'll record it to a metronome as a full song. Also, if you guys have a video camera and can record yourself playing, then we could make a video too!

Thank you all so much!

I'd be well up for doing that!

If you guys are still up for it, I'll record it to a metronome as a full song. Also, if you guys have a video camera and can record yourself playing, then we could make a video too!

Any way you could record with a drum machine directly onto a digital format? In that way, things could be cut, pasted, corrected, etc. At any rate, I'll need a file so I can transfer it into Garage Band.

No camera -- (I really need to get one) but this might be an interesting experiment!

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Why do you need a drum machine?

What I was meaning was, I can record it to a metronome (which I can leave on or take it out when I send you the file) so we are all in time. I can then send the guitar to you in mp3 and you could stick the bass down... Then we could send it to the drummer and get him to record his part....

Is that cool, or were you meaning something else?

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Why do you need a drum machine?

What I was meaning was, I can record it to a metronome (which I can leave on or take it out when I send you the file) so we are all in time. I can then send the guitar to you in mp3 and you could stick the bass down... Then we could send it to the drummer and get him to record his part....

Is that cool, or were you meaning something else?

That'd be fine -- don't include the click though!

What I mean by "drum machine" is the internal time keeper on a recording patch. Might as well play to a beat other than click, click, click. The reason is that we can all sync up if need be. Most drum programs sync up but they won't sync to a metronome since no two metronomes are exactly alike.

Hey man!

I have recorded that groove if you are still interested in sticking some bass down for it? If so, can you PM me with an email address, or somewhere you'd like me to send it.

Cheers!

Hey!

Myself and Plangentmusic have turned the groove into a whole song and have bass and guitar down! I think it's sounds really cool!

Gvdadrummasumm, would you still be up for putting a drumtrack down for it?

If not, would anyone else be up for getting some drums down?

Hey!

Myself and Plangentmusic have turned the groove into a whole song and have bass and guitar down! I think it's sounds really cool!

Gvdadrummasumm, would you still be up for putting a drumtrack down for it?

If not, would anyone else be up for getting some drums down?

This thread may get lost so a PM to Gvdrum may be in order. If not, whomever has home recording capability may audition. LOL.

I think this is a first -- a recording entirely by message board members who've never met!

Back