I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Congrats!
I have never seen a DrumCraft kit up close but it looks like a they are a state of the art drum company.
You should be proud to be in their catalogue.

I think we do give a **** as a fellow drummer and forum member. Congrats on the inclusion in the catalogue and as an endorser. Cheers

Congrats, Mirkko!

I was expecting to see Mike Terrana somewhere in the catalogue - ah, there he is.
I don't know why, but it seems DrumCraft is not too prestigious as a brand. Their prices are quite attractice though, I should check them out next time when I have a chance.

(BTW, I was in a product catalogue also, but that was guitar related. Pretty cool feeling ;-)

Congrats, Mirkko!

I was expecting to see Mike Terrana somewhere in the catalogue - ah, there he is.
I don't know why, but it seems DrumCraft is not too prestigious as a brand. Their prices are quite attractice though, I should check them out next time when I have a chance.

(BTW, I was in a product catalogue also, but that was guitar related. Pretty cool feeling ;-)

They'r quite young company;Mikey was the first endorser i guess..he's helping the brand a lot!

I could imagine that you guys don't give a **** about that,but i'm very happy about the news,is a very good step in my life :D
DrumCraft added me in their new 2012 catalogue...last page between other artists.

http://www.drumcraft.com/fileadmin/dc_neu/pdf/DC_Katalog_2012.pdf

tumblr_lwg6ezepWy1qzjix8.gif

Seriously, drum-craft make good drums. One of my favorite drummers(Gergo Borlai) plays them, and I think they sound very good.

Back