Unanswered Threads

I don't know why some of you are arguing pointless things such as Chuck and Marvin Berry, ice cream or Bin Laden when there are much more serious issues at hand.The re-issued Hostess Twinkies are noticeably smaller than the originals! What, do they think that we're idiots, that we wouldn't notice?!!!

By making them smaller, they can now market them as "healthier". lol

Next in line is the soul-crushing humiliation of being a thread killer.

Thoughtful post -> crickets.

Bueller? Bueller?

Kinda like playing in a mostly empty hall with no one paying attention.

We all have experienced it...and the wise decision is to keep at it and improve your audience appeal...or pack it in...or learn to enjoy the crickets in the background and groove to their tune until someone comes along that gets it.

On the other hand, there are 102,000 members. Are you going to read all 102,000 answers if they do decide to answer.?

Bonzo would have definitely used a much bigger and more powerful weapon.

Think .50 caliber.

Oorah!!

Should a thread hear back from the OP within say... 2 days?
What's a polite timeline for this? What's message board etiquette say? Curious.

I don't have a problem with unanswered threads, but I've noticed that discussions about "World Drums" tend not to get answered. Which is awfully strange for a forum called drummer world... More like imperialist corporate marketing world.

If your thread goes unanswered then just keep on putting up new threads on the same subject with slightly different titles under different headings until you get a response. Thats how FaceBook works. :)

Try to remain calm, I have no authority to answer these questions.

If I post then I'm not living up to my name.

Back