Pat Petrillo here!

Hi, Everyone;

Just a quick note about by upcoming Sam Ash Music Store Spring Clinic Tour Part 1

Here are the store locations , dates, and times.

The clinics are FREE, so if you live near these towns, I hope to see you!

Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 Sam Ash Music Store New Haven, Conn. 7pm
Wednesday, May 30th, 2007 Sam Ash Music Store, Edison, N.J. 7pm
Thursday, May 31st, 2007 Sam Ash Music Store, King of Prussia, Penn. 7pm
Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 Sam Ash Music Store, Richmond, Va. 7pm
Thursday, June 7th, 2007 Sam Ash Music Store, Carle Place, LI, NY 7pm

All the Best!

Pat, I really wish I could make it to one of your clinics. I hope that I'll get a chance to see you in Las Vegas some time, and I've been known to drive to California for a clinic or show. You did say that the dates posted are Part 1, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck and have fun. I hope a few DrummerWorld members get a chance to meet you.

Say, Dawg..

I was JUST IN VEGAS! I did the Nevada PAS Day of Percussion! Wish you were there...I think I will be doing a west coast Ash swing..Next time you are in Ash, see if they would like to have me, and we will do it!

All the Best

Last edited:
Hi, everyone

Just a heads up to see if anyone has checked out the excerpts from "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" in the July issue of Modern Drummer yet. The play alongs are on their website under the education section.

There will be more in future issues.

Thanks, and see you out there!

Hello once again..

Just a quick note to say that the myspace thang is finally up and runnng. There are some audio clips of a couple things. Some of you have already stopped by to say hi, and thanks for that..

www.myspace.com/patpetrillo

Please feel free to sign up for the mailing list as well for updates and such..

See you out there!
Pat

Jeff

Great to meet you there, and thanks very much for coming, once again..

Keep up the great work, and spread the love!

All the Best

Hi Everyone;

I posted a thread in General as well, but...

Just a heads up that I am doing a live webcast at Drum Pro Magazine website TONIGHT 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST .

Here's the link

http://www.drumpro.com/article.asp?id=127

You may ask questions as well, so give a listen if you can!

All the Best

Pat

Hey Pat,

This will probably seem like a shameless plug for our upcominf clinic together to those reading this thread but that's not my intention at all. I just got through checking out your book/dvd/cd "Hands, Grooves, and Fills" that we received they other day. You did a GREAT job with that book and video. I'm really impressed and it's wonderful to see someone work in the rudiments into their playing and make them practical. Great book. Great DVD. Great playing.

Good job man and we're all looking forward to the clinic in September.

Shane

Thanks so much for the kind words. Dig into the grooves and the play alongs, and let me know how you like it!

I'm glad it's being SO well received around the world.

For those of you in Europe, IT HAS REACHED THE SHORES! If your local dealer doesn't have it, they can order it thru Music Sales, or here's where you can get it on line !

http://www.thomann.de/ie/music_sales_dvd_and_video_drums.html

All the Best

dwlover

I think this is something Bernhard uses that means..

Drummer World Pro Drummer...Other guys , like Billy Ward, etc, also have this under their name..Is that right Bernhard?

I'm just cruising by (HI Pat!). Bernhard has been in NYC this past week and is flying home today, so I'll answer for him. I am quite certain that is what it means.

Say, Wega!

Thanks very much! There are a few more to come in future issues. Email MD and let them know ;)

So, do you have "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" in any stores in Norway yet?

There is a link on how to get it on line in Europe on the myspace page below.

All the Best, and keep in touch!

Pat

Say, Wega!

Thanks very much! There are a few more to come in future issues. Email MD and let them know ;)

So, do you have "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" in any stores in Norway yet?

There is a link on how to get it on line in Europe on the myspace page below.

All the Best, and keep in touch!

Pat

Yep! actually I was at the local store and asked them to order it some days ago.. So its coming, they got the dvd in sweden they said so they where going to order through that store.. I`m looking forward watching it, heard so much great things about it.

Hey Pat! I see this thread all the time and have never said "hi".

I bought one of your video tapes (VHS format if that tells you how long ago). I've never been much of a disciplined practice or warm-up guy, but your snare drum excercises are to this day seriously the only thing I ever do on a pad, or use to warm up with. They helped bring my left hand to life and gain some degree of facility as far as "chops" are concerned. Good tape, nice to see you on the forum.

Thanks again!

-G

Back