more photoshop fun

canada_rokzz

After seeing bermuda's post Fun with Photoshop i figured I should share mine...

The camper shown below belongs to my lead singer/bass player/best buddy. He sent out an email to a few of us close friends for some opinions on graphics he wants to put on it (he has a sideline business in vinyl graphics). I had nothing on my plate for the evening, and TV sucked so I did this up.

The Interlake is the area near my town, and all the towns listed are small in size. the large one would be 1500 people... I think its kinda funny for sure...

What do you folks think?
Joe

3512629908_4e3966a807_o.jpg

Haha! That's cool! :) I'm learning photoshop in my publications class from a senior! We basically practice by putting teachers and kids from our school into funny pictures. it's a blast!

that looks cool but id advise against putting that kind of advertisement on your bus/van/rv. we have had stuff stolen from the vehicle twice. people seem to have an eye for band vehicles. sonic youth had their bus robbed and lost ALL of their gear like a year ago.

that looks cool but id advise against putting that kind of advertisement on your bus/van/rv. we have had stuff stolen from the vehicle twice. people seem to have an eye for band vehicles. sonic youth had their bus robbed and lost ALL of their gear like a year ago.

Thats why you have roadies keeping an eye on your gear at all time :). Im one myself for my mate when he gigs, i keep his stuff safe while hes havin drinks wit the others bands n stuff, n he does the same for me :)

Thats why you have roadies keeping an eye on your gear at all time :). Im one myself for my mate when he gigs, i keep his stuff safe while hes havin drinks wit the others bands n stuff, n he does the same for me :)

unfortunately, we dont have roadies...
we use removable magnetic logos with our number and website. we take them off just before we get to a venue.

Maybe leave a very hungry, mean pitbull near the van while you're gone. Your stuff's gonna be right where you left it ;)

Back