Drum teachers in Boston?

Ethan01

Hi guys, I live in Boston and am looking for a drum teacher, and still haven't found one that I clicked with. I've been playing for 8 years, in a local rock band and play traditional grip. I'm 25 and have given myself till 30 to make it, otherwise I'll continue my "day job". I figured now was the time to take lessons and I'm looking for a professional drummer who's made it in the biz to talk to, give pointers, tell me what I need to accomplish in the next 5 years, and watch me play to see any glaring things so that I have a better chance of getting in the doorway. If you guys know of anyone like that, please give me their contact info.. thanks!

Ethan

Does it have to be in Boston? My instructor's in Stoneham, he has a partner in the same facility. You in a band now?

Hi,

Dave Dicenso does some private lessons in New Hampshire if that's any help!

Hi ethan
Robert Kaufman...Pros/pro. He is a Drum Professor at Berkeley School Of Music. A real master..I studied with him for 3 years..He also has some very good drum books. Denis

Hi,

Are you still looking for a Drum teacher in Boston? I know someone with good recommendations.

The original post was from 2009! I hope he has found a drum teacher since then.

But since the thread was restarted, I can recommend Sergio Bellotti. He teaches at Berklee and at his own store, 247 Drums. You can check out his videos on the Vic Firth website as well as youtube.

Jeff

The OP is/was in a hot-bed of AMAZING drum teachers

John Ramsay
Bob Gullotti
Bob Moses
Henrique D'Alameda
Yoron Israel
and on, and on including schmucks like me toward the bottom of the list ;)

Back