Worst. Song. Ever.

I don't know if the people of Drummerworld are familiar with Mr. Jon Lajoie. Here is an excellent selection off of his latest album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijr4rwb2WbE

EDIT: I just watched the video again and figured that I should point out that there is some language that may be considered a bit less than kosher.

Last edited:
I find that I periodically encounter what I believe to be the nadir of all recorded popular music, invariably by the Black Eyed Peas, and then shortly after that I hear something even worse, also invariably by the Black Eyed Peas. :)

I find that I periodically encounter what I believe to be the nadir of all recorded popular music, invariably by the Black Eyed Peas, and then shortly after that I hear something even worse, also invariably by the Black Eyed Peas. :)
Which is ironic because Fergie can actually sing pretty well (check her out doing Barracuda with Ann and Nancy Wilson on Youtube)

I was watching a gameshow yesterday, where 100 people were asked to name particular things from particular categories in 100 seconds. On one question which was about the 6 songs that were UK number 1 for more than 10 WEEKS, the most popular answer out of all of them was only guessed by 26 people, the next one was 17 and the last ones were 4 or less. Just goes to show how much of a "lasting legacy" these types of songs have once they've fallen off the top perch...

Which is ironic because Fergie can actually sing pretty well (check her out doing Barracuda with Ann and Nancy Wilson on Youtube)

I agree. Why she wastes her time on that junk the BEP's do is beyond me. She's way more talented than that! But I guess someone must like it...she' seems to be doing all right.

my god i just listened to the rebecca black song friday..........i feel like i should cut my ears off and burn all of my musical equipment. that song proves that the great power of music can be used for evil...she sound's like a white female version of t-pain or lil' wayne. lyric's are just about as bad and way to much auto-tune to try to cover the face there is no real talent or voice behind the music..... yup, she's in the wrong game, she would make a better rapper. atleast then people wouldn't bash her as hard, since it's more expected in rap genre

Back