Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaford-Jr

Ight (sorry i srart alot of things with ight) so thing is i have 2 symbol stands a hi-hat stand a snare stand my base toms and floor tom... I need ride and crash a kick a snare and a hi-hat (+ hi-hat clamp)... what should I do

Get some lessons.

+1.

And not to be rude, but some grammatical and spelling lessons may not hurt either so we can at least figure out what you are asking.

What good is know how to do something if you don't have the equipment to do it (sorry force of habit)... ok but i use it to pratice

Mate, your earlier posts show a pretty severe lack of some very basic pirnciples. Now there's nothing wrong with that in its own right, as newer players can't be expected to know. But its certainly gonna hinder you if you don't do something about it. The way you fix that is to get some lessons and get serious about it instead of flooding drum forums with one random question after another, that will be eventually be addressed by a teacher.

Fact: you don't need cymbals or a bass drum at this stage. All you need is a pair of sticks, a practice pad, some lessons and a willingness to learn.

+1.

And not to be rude, but some grammatical and spelling lessons may not hurt either so we can at least figure out what you are asking.

Eh (force of habit) i'm strictly talkin about equiment

What good is know how to do something if you don't have the equipment to do it (sorry force of habit)... ok but i use it to pratice

That's the point, you won't need all that until you learn the basics first (rudiments, rudiments, rudiments). And for that all you need is the practice pad.

Ok, I'm done here, anyone else feel like they are banging their head against a wall?

...ok i get what you sayin.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back