Alien Ant Farm Webcast on DrumChannel.com

dave31kdrums

Drum Channel have announced that the next Band Concert will be Mike Cosgrove with the original line up of Alien Ant Farm (AAF). The whole band will be in the Drum Channel studios, playing exclusively several songs in a free live broadcast on Thursday 23rd June 2011 at 6:00pm PDT. They will all also take part in a special live interview.

AAF’s original members Mike Cosgrove (Drums), Tye Zamora (Bass), Terry Corso (Guitar) and Dryden Mitchell (Vocals) were reunited in 2010 and are currently working on new material prior to the release of a new album later this year.

To celebrate this incredible exclusive, Drum Channel will be running an exciting competition to win a DW snare drum and double pedal, a copy of the photographic book A Drummer’s Perspective, a set of Remo heads, Zildjian sticks, practice pad and a twelve month Access All Areas pass to Drum Channel. There is also a runner up prize of a selection of five Drum Channel DVD’s. All drummers can enter by uploading a video of themselves playing a cover of one of AAF’s original songs.

The closing date for the competition is June 30, 2011, and the entries will be judged by a panel of professional musicians. To find out more and enter please go to http://www.drumchannel.com/categories/Drum_Channels_Alien_Ant_Farm_Contest

To watch this band concerts and other live shows go to DrumChannel.com.

I'm rather excited for their new material! ANThology is still in my regular rotation of music and it's always on my iPod. So glad the gang is back together!

didn't know they were still around. they're local guys here. i plays a few gigs with them before they were signed. they used to be called "brother vibe" with a different singer.

they weren't very friendly back then. sometimes they would atleast acknowledge you since your playing the same gig, but most of the time...no.

my old friend bought a tama kit from mike. a few weeks later mike said he wanted to "borrow" the 24" kick, and never returned it. my old friend use to record all their local shows off the board.

Back