Music from the movie?

Since the music being used has to credited.the music info should be in the closing credits.Find a copy of the complete movie and the credits at the end will give you the info you seek.

Steve B

Really been looking everywhere and nowhere can I find anything specific.

What do you think of where I can look for?

Google a search for the movie.You'll have to probably actually BUY the movie for around 20 bucks.

At the end of the movie,it will list all of the music in the movie..Unless there is a soundtrack available separately,that's the ONLY way this is going to happen..

There is your answer.You'll also probably have to be able to read cyrillic writing,since the movie is in RUSSIAN.

No free bees here.Tell mommy you need to use her credit card for around 20 bucks.

Steve B

You could send an e-mail to the guy who did the YouTube upload, he might know some more details.

If not - extract the audio, burn it to a CD or make some MP3 out of it, enjoy. And maybe accept to not find out which bands did the music. That's life...

I am in touch with the rapper who has done narration for this movie ... I wrote to him, but he said that there is no time .. could use some one of you write and ask if released to the tracklist? he sees that he is more interested in it can give the tracklsite.

a link to his profile.

https://www.facebook.com/ObywatelMCGettoDeluks

please help

I think you're asking a bit too much. Why should people bother to beg him doing this? He doesn't have a few minutes to help you? That seems super lazy to me.

Why not do it the other way round? Tell him that there's a thread on Drummerworld (the world's biggest drum forum!!) about the music in that movie and that this guy could play a major role in this thread. He could come over here and share some info - if so, good on him, thanks in advance!

Movei could also possibly be borrowed from your library system. Ask a librarian. Remember them?

+1000^ This what I said.You're asking for help and when you get it,you try to find a way around it.The music will be listed in the credits and or just download the audio from the movie.

The entire movie will cost you about 20 bucks or like Larry said,check your local public library.

We've given you the answers,but we're not doing the work for you.Time to just listen and do for yourself.

Steve B

Umm library? what's that?
Its comforting to know "point and click" culture will still only get you so far.

This is so true.Some of the young ones don't realize that information is consealed in books,and the internet only contains a very small portion of the vast amount knowledge that's available.

Books are becoming like Kryptonite to some people.:)

Steve B

Back