Bored at Work -> DrummerWorld

wsabol

Gold Member
I just want to see who is trolls this forum at work.. If so what do you do, and why aren't you doing it?

I know I'm getting paid to read everybody posts. I'm an mechanical engineer; my company has no projects going on right now, so all I have do is think about gear and drumming. But YouTube is blocked on our network... sad day.

I just want to see who is trolls this forum at work.. If so what do you do, and why aren't you doing it?

I know I'm getting paid to read everybody posts. I'm an mechanical engineer; my company has no projects going on right now, so all I have do is think about gear and drumming. But YouTube is blocked on our network... sad day.

Sr. Software Engineer
http://xkcd.com/303/

I'm a litigation paralegal and should be doing a bunch of filing today. But then I think...filing or drummerworld? Somehow, drummerworld wins out most of the time.

Guess I should get back to work darn it.

I work from home as a freelance promotions for local rock / metal bands and festivals.

In between bouts of productivity in my day gig as an electrical engineer, I troll the forums. The trick is keeping the forum/productivity ratio in check. So far so good.

YouTube is blocked at your work? I'm not blocked from anything. It's a dangerous situation here at my work!

YouTube is blocked at your work? I'm not blocked from anything. It's a dangerous situation here at my work!

Yea Bo. It sucks.

Facebook, YouTube, and a lot of forums (thankfully not DW) are blocked. Our network is sub par to be frank. Internet is slow... bleh.

But its not slow enough it keep me concentrated on work, haha.

You belong to two armies? Wow. you must be busy.

What's up with all the engineers in here? I'm a civil engineering tech.,....and they say drummers are stoopid.

I know right? thats why I have time to be here

Lots of engineers here. I'll add another type - civil engineer.

Yeah, I'll have a scour from work. I have several computers open all day, so it's nothing to flip in and out of DW. I'm no engineer though.........professional pick-pocket would be more fitting.

Yeah, I'll have a scour from work. I have several computers open all day, so it's nothing to flip in and out of DW. I'm no engineer though.........professional pick-pocket would be more fitting.

Ah, you're the taxman! D major 7...

lol....nah mate. I'm a swine, I'd even call me a scoundrel.......no doubt about it. But even I'd never stoop that low. :)

I will retract my D Major 7 chord.

A tax lawyer? Nah, you're never going to say. I'll just pin you up as a kind of evil, Australian version of Robin Hood.

I think our Pickpocket Full of Gold works with stocks.

At work I'm both a performance analyst and a DW regular :) Mainly at lunchtime because we have one of those new fangled open office arrangements where everyone from senior manger down is a battery hen. No privacy at all.

I'm an ATM / ABM technician. Some days can be very slow. It's like working in an old firehouse, without the fun of the pole to slide down. You put in time until there is work to be done.

Uhm.....uhm.....uhmmmmm....... I collect bills for amex (ducks real quick). Hey, we all have to live, I know I'm doing the devils work here, I'm trying to look for something more honest to support my drumming addiction. Anyway, I'm bored and at work right now... 23 minutes!

Back