And....I'm back!!!!

MaryO

Platinum Member
Trial over and, yes, we scored a $3.425 MILLION dollar verdict against the big, bad insurance company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

So now it's been 10 days since I've even so much as touched my drum kit...Can't wait to get back. I'm going thru withdrawals. It's like a whole fresh start (or a really ugly return...lol).

And away we go.... :)

From one paralegal to another, don't you wish we'd get just a teeny tiny fraction of that verdict as a "bonus"? Even 1%? Get you some Ludwig Legacy Classic in some kinda crushed glass or another. Just not fair :) Congrats though. I know how much work it is. You're "everything to everyone". Lunch fetcher, bag carrier, etc., etc.....

From one paralegal to another, don't you wish we'd get just a teeny tiny fraction of that verdict as a "bonus"? Even 1%? Get you some Ludwig Legacy Classic in some kinda crushed glass or another. Just not fair :) Congrats though. I know how much work it is. You're "everything to everyone". Lunch fetcher, bag carrier, etc., etc.....

Ain't that the truth! However, as you well know, NO ONE will see that money for at least 3-4 years, the appeals will start flying any day now.

Yeah..I agree with ascessment.Your background and reasearch work is largely responsible for the big win here.Without your due dilligence,there could have been a whole host of courtroom surprizes(althought I love it when that happens.Your honor objection,side bar!!!)

I'm sure the motion to appeal was filed before you left the courthouse.

At any rate,glad it's over and you're back to your kit,and life in the real world,which we know a courtroom is not.:)

Steve B

Back