hey peeps

fat_fleet

greetings folks.

newbish drummer here hoping to get some pointers and ask a ton of stupid questions along the way!

i play a buncha other stuff but only got my first kit a year ago.

hope y'all are patient!

tanks ya.

one quick ques- is it possible for me to configure this board's appearance so the threads read chronologically instead of reverse?

tanks ya.

one quick ques- is it possible for me to configure this board's appearance so the threads read chronologically instead of reverse?

Yes it is:

Go to (in this order - obviously)

USER CP
EDIT OPTIONS

Scroll down till you see THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS
click the THREAD DISPLAY MODE menu and select LINEAR - OLDEST FIRST

well ur sposed to search for topics discussed already and post in there. some people even put up tips on how to search for topics. i personally can't even find the tips when i do a search for them, let alone do a search for a topic. but if you're savvy on it, that's the way to start, but from everything i've seen, you can ask stupid questions and not worry about it...if no one answers you, then that's the answer. it's a great place here.

greetings folks.

newbish drummer here hoping to get some pointers and ask a ton of stupid questions along the way!

i play a buncha other stuff but only got my first kit a year ago.

hope y'all are patient!

The only stupid question is the one not asked. Congrats on learning the Drums,you will find a lot of useful topics here.

Just let me at those peeps... so I can bite their little heads off.

Yes it is:

Go to (in this order - obviously)

USER CP
EDIT OPTIONS

Scroll down till you see THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS
click the THREAD DISPLAY MODE menu and select LINEAR - OLDEST FIRST

thanks! much better!

well ur sposed to search for topics discussed already and post in there. some people even put up tips on how to search for topics.

yeah i know i know. thanks for the heads-up though.
probably i'm gonna post some raw drum tracks too at some point to try and resolve specific issues (certain buzzes, overtones etc).

and thanks all for the warm welcomes. psyched to learn some stuff in here!

Back