DRUMHEAD- Online or Print Subscription

Rock Drummer

Hi guys, I want to subscribe to DrumHead, but I don't know whether it would be better to get the online subscription or the print subscription. The online is cheaper, and you can read all the back-issues, but you don't actually get it in your hand. The magazine is more expensive, but you actually get to have it in your hands.

You can hold a tablet in your hand!
Dont know what the price difference is but tablets are getting pretty cheap and online subs are the future imho. My 62 year old dad knows it so why not you.

Welcome to the FUTURE!

Mass confusion here. What's the difference between Modern Drummer and Drum Head? I subscribed to Drum! magazine but got tired of all the metal articles...not much else. Any opinions? I'm sorta uninformed.

I like Drumhead better than the others I have had. Only 6 copies per year, but still very informative and entertaining. Also they have a down loadable play along section with notation every month. They used to have the CD in the magazine, but I'm sure costs have prevented this from continuing. I still like the Magazine in my hand, and I still download the music section to a file on my desktop for play along purposes. Heather is also the Hottest magazine manager going, and Jonathan gets the best interviews. Try it out.
www.drumheadmag.com

You can hold a tablet in your hand!
Dont know what the price difference is but tablets are getting pretty cheap and online subs are the future imho. My 62 year old dad knows it so why not you.

Welcome to the FUTURE!

lol good point .

Okay cool! Thanks Mayor! With all the junk mail and other post I get, 6 issues a year might be better for me. The play along section sounds interesting and I can have time before the next issue.

Back