Sneak Peek of my new kit, Pearl Masterworks

Pedey

Just paying off a Pearl Masterworks 3 piece kit from a drum store in sydney. Fell in love as soon as i saw it, exactly the look i was after, sizes, wood and everything! It's second hand but in great condition so i figure i got it for a fine price of $2300 instead of about $6000.

It's Maple/African Mahogany. Quite a step up from my EXR Export kit i sold the other day.

26x16
16x16
12x9

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

Quite a step up from my EXR Export kit i sold the other day.

I'll say. Like goin' to a Corvette after driving a Vega. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. Now, get busy, set 'em up, add a few cymbals, and take more pictures. Is that the See-Thru Green Tamo finish?

As a huge Pearl fan and a Pearl owner as well, you must post more pics of the Masterworks kit! I would love to hear some audio, to hear the sound of the Mahogany!

I'm not sure about the colour to tell the truth, i'm pretty colourblind so i kinda describe it as a blackishgreenishgrey?

I used to be a big bloc party fan many years ago, havn't listened much lately however, why do you ask?

More pics will come in a week or two once it's in it's new home. I've got cymbals and a couple of snares so everything shall be lovely. I want to upgrade my ride however, and find a 13" hihat top!

I'm very keen to experiment with different heads and tuning, the range was fantastic from what i tinkered with thus far.

4-5 years seems like many to me!

The feller in my pic is Ultraman, suppose he may be in one of their vids?

Billy Hyde Drumcraft? They always throw stuff away - my mate got a DW 9002 originally $1100 for $300.

Yeah they're great there. When I first started playing drums i went with $120 to try get a paiste ride and stand, so they gave me a brand new ride and stand for $120 instead of about $400. Nice fellers indeedy

Back