my gear!

CVdrummer

So, pretty much this is my first and only ever drum set. BUT i have put new stuff in it =)

*i take horrible pictures*

Drums: PDP CX series
Cymbals: 22inch dark medium K ride
14inch a custom high hats
16 inch a custom crash
17 inch k hybrid crash
Heads: Ec2 clear on toms. Remo powersonic bass on bass drum. and remo ambassador on top on snare and 300 hazy on reso.

Snare: Steve Jordan sig snare

HPIM1579.jpg

HPIM1578-1.jpg

Just in case you guys are into recording:

HPIM1568.jpg

HPIM1574.jpg

=) im too lazy to take my mics out

Great kit (really awesome cymbals), but dare I say, I was even more impressed by the killer recording/mixing setup!! Would you mind posting some specs on all the comp/electronics gear, too?

Great kit (really awesome cymbals), but dare I say, I was even more impressed by the killer recording/mixing setup!! Would you mind posting some specs on all the comp/electronics gear, too?

yes!

Im using a Tascam 1641 interface. It has 16 inputs and four outputs. it's also a MIDI interface.
Juice Goose power conditioner
Alesis 3630 Compressor
DBX 286A external Mic pre amp processor
and a Behringer Rack tuner (for all those out of tune gutiarist and bassist who come record)

also im Sonar 8 Studio as my DAW

Im using an Axiom 25 Midi Controler and an Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine

As mics go, im using SM57, MXL V69 for vocals, and a crappy digital reference mics for drums.

i also have a Tech 21 Bass DI

and im using a comp that has 2.67 ghz, quad processor, with 750 harddrive gig, and 3 gigs of DDR3 ram (that can be exapanded to 16 gigs)

That whole setup is super cool man i love the whole kit and the recording gear. Looks like alot of good times.

Hey there i have exactly the same software on my computer. It's very good :) Personally i've never seen the point in getting the producer edition as far as i can see it's exactly the same but for people who can't sing in tune!

Back