Daily Drumlesson

Daily Drumlesson

Hi drummerworld!

i'm a drum teacher from germany and over the years I created hundreds of pdf's for my students.
I think it's stupid to have them on my computer and just give them to my students. So I created a Facebook page called "daily drum lesson" and will share one drum lesson every day.
It's from beginner to professional skill level. Independence, Rudiments, Grooves from Songs, Licks from different Drummers, some stuff I like to play, etc.. just everything.
I started today and hope some of you will enjoy it.

http://www.facebook.com/DailyDrumLesson

best wishes from Germany.

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I'm really happy to see some of you visiting my page.. thank you for that!
today we start the second day with Led Zeppelins "The Crunge". A great 9/8 groove. Hope you enjoy!

cool idea. I'm always down to learn something new and this is a great way to share your knowledge, ill be sure to check it out.

The first month is over and I got to know drummers from all over the world.. Thank you for your support and great ideas to improve my little project.

you are welcome.. :)

ditto and +1.

Also, the "Accents" lesson you could also add triplets which would really make it a great exercise, especially for the newbies. Just a thought...

+1 looks good. great job yet again.

So obviously you have a lot of sheets laying around :)!! As a drumteacher myself, I often
work on my system of organizing my drumming sheets. How did/ do you do that so you
don't get lost with all the topics and stay on top of what your students receive and work on?

I have a plan for every student. the plan depends on different factors:
- what does the student want
- how much does he practice
- what are his weak spots
- what is his strength
- what do we have to do (some rudiments etc)

I always try to plan the next three months, of course I always change things, when I see something takes more or less time.

Back